What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R9 Sat - Cowboys v Panthers *Spoilers*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
cowpen.gif

GAME > North Queensland v Penrith
WHEN > Saturday 12 May, 7:30pm
WHERE > DAIRY FARMERS STADIUM, KIRWAN QLD
MEDIA > LIVE FOX, ABC TBA
REF > Jared Maxwell; Colour: Orange; Sideline Officials: Allen Foster, Alan Shortall; Video Referee: Chris Ward
TIX > Cowboys.

Cowboys
1 Matt Bowen, 2 Brenton Bowen, 3 Mark Henry, 4 Paul Bowman, 5 Scott Minto, 6 Jason Smith, 7 Johnathan Thurston (c), 8 Carl Webb, 9 Aaron Payne, 10 Ray Cashmere, 11 Steve Southern, 12 Jacob Lillyman, 13 Justin Smith
Int - 14 Rod Jensen, 15 Sione Faumuina, 16 Matthew Scott, 17 Shane Tronc
Panthers
1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Mark O'Halloran, 6. Peter Wallace, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Frank Puletua, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Brendan Worth, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Nathan Smith
Int - 14. Tim Grant, 15. Junior Moors, 16. Paul Aiton, 17. Joel Clinton, 18. Maurice Blair, 19. Keith Peters.

Rooney out for Pemriff as stated. Should be a good one for the Cows IMO.
Any other late mail?

r9-game5.jpg

cainen

Juniors
Anyone know if this will be broadcast on any radio stations in Sydney by any chance?

This is the type of game Penrith might win. We generally lose when we're meant to win and win when we're meant to lose. Still, I'm not confident for obvious reasons.

cainen said:
Anyone know if this will be broadcast on any radio stations in Sydney by any chance?

i doubt it, however, you can get a live stream call from the NRL site, simply go to the Live Stats Console, on the top click on NQL V PEN, and then there will be a couple of tabs in the middle of the page, click on audio, and a little pop-up will come up and will stream.

cainen

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
i doubt it, however, you can get a live stream call from the NRL site, simply go to the Live Stats Console, on the top click on NQL V PEN, and then there will be a couple of tabs in the middle of the page, click on audio, and a little pop-up will come up and will stream.

Nice one, thanks. I hope it works.

Munky

Coach
Cowboys by 50.

Hoping for the church to announce that the gates of hell have frozen over.

choc_soldier

Coach
A bastardisation of our catchprhrase for this year...

"Cowboys, just turn up - we'll look after the rest!" :lol:

Mail is that Lewis is in doubt.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I've tipped the Panthers for the last 4 weeks, but not this week. If anything that should give the Panthers fans some confidence. It always seems to work that way for my tipping.

kooriguy

Juniors
yeah i have tipped against my panthers for the first time this year.. my heart said no, but my head stood over him with an icy stare.

Latest posts