What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 8 - Vs Storm

callmack1

Staff member

Team list Tuesdayyy babyyyyy!! And a very interesting one at that.

I'm a bit unsure how I feel about the team. Happy with most of it, given who we're missing, but there is a few weird selections. Happy for Gagai to come in. Good to see Cooky back although I'm a bit unsure as to why Cook would start, and Pete would come from the bench. Cook is the more explosive of the two so wouldn't you have him come off the bench against tired forwards. I struggle to see what Pete will achieve in that role and he did nothing to deserve losing his starting spot next game.

Shaq starting is good, but no Duncan on the bench is just baffling, I don't get it at all. Jai back is a big in!! Can't wait for that!

It's the best team we can name really, but I will admit I'm nervous.

Thadius

Juniors
Very poor looking Souths side taking on a genuine heavyweight this week at the accursed graveyard that we have never won at is a daunting task to say the least.

I won’t sugar coat the Cronulla game like many have, it was terrible and the gummies were ordinary to boot.

This week we match up against the best spine in the competition and while they have snatched a few victories on the stroke of full time, they beat Penruff without having Munster and Nelson, beat the Donks and then last week Easts. All tight games, but they got the job done.

I fear Bellyache may want to improve his For & Against in this one and he has the strike everywhere to do so. They look a far stronger proposition with Pappy back in the side.

Souths might as well toss it around and try a few trick shots, we have buckleys beating this mob in an arm wrestle.
If we get within 20pts of them I would be delighted, but I seriously doubt it.

Maybe it will rain.

Thumper

Juniors
Very poor looking Souths side taking on a genuine heavyweight this week at the accursed graveyard that we have never won at is a daunting task to say the least.

I won’t sugar coat the Cronulla game like many have, it was terrible and the gummies were ordinary to boot.

This week we match up against the best spine in the competition and while they have snatched a few victories on the stroke of full time, they beat Penruff without having Munster and Nelson, beat the Donks and then last week Easts. All tight games, but they got the job done.

I fear Bellyache may want to improve his For & Against in this one and he has the strike everywhere to do so. They look a far stronger proposition with Pappy back in the side.

Souths might as well toss it around and try a few trick shots, we have buckleys beating this mob in an arm wrestle.
If we get within 20pts of them I would be delighted, but I seriously doubt it.

Maybe it will rain.
I don’t think storm are that good to be honest. A few lucky tries and calls here and there. Without them they would be down with us.
scores this year are.
8-0 Vs roosters
30-26 2 tries in last 5 minutes.
34-32 2 tries last 6 minutes.
16-14 try last 5 minutes
12-14 lost to Newcastle
18-12. Try last 5 minutes.
Definitely not saying south’s will win.
but storm are definitely not deserving of their ladder position.
they have the best spine in the league and that’s about it.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Where is the Gladiator.

Russell Crowe has used the club as his play toy and is nowhere to be seen now that times are tough.

callmack1

Staff member

Loved JD's media!! Transfer it out onto the field tomorrow please.

Hellray

Juniors
Shaq out of the game tomorrow with Arrow moving into front row and Chee Kam added to the bench

Hellray

Juniors
I heard from a past souths captain mate of mine today at heffron park that Rusty is looking for youth apparently a few penrith juniors were mentioned that rusty is keen on.
Game thread moron take your dribble from your friend of a friend of a cousins friend to the correct thread please

I heard from a past souths captain mate of mine today at heffron park that Rusty is looking for youth apparently a few penrith juniors were mentioned that rusty is keen on.
That’s interesting.

Kid at work is an ex panther junior who eventually ended up at easts.

He would agree with Rusty.

We were taking about the younger Cleary today and he said he’d missed the gene pool hence hes off to Warriors.

Rusty should look at Zac Clarke from our WT juniors, a well placed spy tells me Benji has an eye on him. He’s going to be massive in a few years.

I saw him play this year, so dominant.

I think your boys will put up a fight, but will eventually be overcome.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts