What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
my mate rang me today and i asked him about sam and he said Sam loves souths and will be there long term he has a very good relationship with crowe and madge . .....Shadow...

handyman2190

Bench
Just a thought
If the rumours of GI asking for a release are true what a replacement Hayne would make
If the rumours that we have made an offer for maloney are true and we get him
We tell AR he is free to go to storm
Maloney cody hayne farrah new spine
Now thats the difference we need .
our spine dosent work
AR is a passenger that only kicks goals and is limited in real game options
GI 1 leg now no legs
Gray always injured see you at cronulla
Keep AJ
Let bryson go
Neilson
Tyrell
Clark
Turner
And anyone else not doing the job
And i believe the coach has seen better days

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Just a thought
If the rumours of GI asking for a release are true what a replacement Hayne would make
our spine dosent work
GI 1 leg now no legs
Keep AJ
Let bryson go
Neilson
Tyrell
Clark
Turner

Couldn't agree more mate. I would keep GI if his right to go and wants to play though. A new look spine would do wonders for our team.

southsport

First Grade
Just a thought
our spine dosent work
GI 1 leg now no legs
Keep AJ
Let bryson go
Neilson
Tyrell
Clark
Turner

It may not be GI that has asked for a release on compassionate grounds but rather another player from a Sydney club.

Just re Clark, I think he has been doing the job he was signed to do, it's other more highly paid forwards that haven't been living up to their reputation..........just my two cents worth.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It may not be GI that has asked for a release on compassionate grounds but rather another player from a Sydney club.

Just re Clark, I think he has been doing the job he was signed to do, it's other more highly paid forwards that haven't been living up to their reputation..........just my two cents worth.

It's more the spine that needs a shake up. They're not putting the points on the board.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

That was a moley question hey? I saw that as well. It could very well be any Sydney player. I didn't think GI would of been in contact with people whilst in rehab?