What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Very interesting about Manly. It sounds like they won't get hit too hard, just a fine and may have to offload a few fringe players.

But yea, If Manly are over then the likes of the friggin Chooks and Broncos are well over!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very interesting about Manly. It sounds like they won't get hit too hard, just a fine and may have to offload a few fringe players.

But yea, If Manly are over then the likes of the friggin Chooks and Broncos are well over!
See above bro...

southsport

First Grade

Manly are supposed to be signing Trent Hodkinson or has he already been signed?

doyen

Bench
Former Sths half Luke KEARY gets a $700+K a year for 3 yrs with the Roosters[$2.2 mill.].
Sths lost a great little player there!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Former Sths half Luke KEARY gets a $700+K a year for 3 yrs with the Roosters[$2.2 mill.].
Sths lost a great little player there!

What would suck even more is if we lost Cody Walker on top of that. He should be higher on the priority list than both the Burgess twins.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What would suck even more is if we lost Cody Walker on top of that. He should be higher on the priority list than both the Burgess twins.
We should be able to keep Cody mate with you know what is gonna happen that I sent you in that PM!!!!!

I'd give him 500-550 though..... if he wants more and gets it elsewhere we have Doueihi to full back on......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We should be able to keep Cody mate with you know what is gonna happen that I sent you in that PM!!!!!

I'd give him 500-550 though..... if he wants more and gets it elsewhere we have Doueihi to full back on......

I agree. Doueihi is still very young though and it could still be 1-2 years before he’s ready for first grade. Fittler rates him very highly obviously though after selecting him for Lebanon.