What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just read the article about Crichton and it's not the best thing to hear. I think a lot of the players would feel the same and it doesn't necessarily mean they're unhappy with the club as a whole. I can't blame him for thinking that though as the club could've handled it way better.

I like the Leuluai signing. I remember watching a game he played for the Roosters last year and thinking that he was very good.

Also welcome to the forum 'The Truth' but there is no need ro attack people for having an opinion that was actually very valid.
I think Leuluai was with the Storm last season... may be wrong though

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes he was! Seibold is being very smart with his recruitment. All of these kids that he's signing have really great opportunities to break into the top 17. It'll be really interesting to see what our top 17 is in round 1. I personally hope there's a few upsets.
This signing and the Tatola one have now excited me a bit....

Still need our proven first graders to perform....... you know who I'm talking about....

hurricane57

Juniors
Stop f**king around and sign Carney, I told you all not to buy Farrah and you all abused me, you morons, now I'm telling you to sign Carney for 5/8 sack Reynolds and Alex Johnson and move Cody Walker from 5/8 to half - all Souths problems solved.

Farrah to the scrap heap, told ya, ya f**kin morons

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Stop f**king around and sign Carney, I told you all not to buy Farrah and you all abused me, you morons, now I'm telling you to sign Carney for 5/8 sack Reynolds and Alex Johnson and move Cody Walker from 5/8 to half - all Souths problems solved.

Farrah to the scrap heap, told ya, ya f**kin morons
image.jpeg

rabbitohs95

Bench
Yes he was! Seibold is being very smart with his recruitment. All of these kids that he's signing have really great opportunities to break into the top 17. It'll be really interesting to see what our top 17 is in round 1. I personally hope there's a few upsets.
Don't be surprised to see Jesse Arthars and/or Mawene Hiroti debut in Round 1 or around then.

Arthars has been killing it at training and Hiroti has speed to burn. He burnt a few of the Port Adelaide guys in their hybrid game yesterday apparently.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Don't be surprised to see Jesse Arthars and/or Mawene Hiroti debut in Round 1 or around then.

Arthars has been killing it at training and Hiroti has speed to burn. He burnt a few of the Port Adelaide guys in their hybrid game yesterday apparently.
Only spots free are centres,not big enough or defensively sound to handle those positions.