What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Veracity

Juniors
You're the one getting salty......

It's quite funny.....

When I said previously you were under a different name on here that set you off......

If it wasn't true it shouldn't have bothered you one iota.......

Anyhow I'm not continuing with guys who don't wanna talk footy......

I said Clark in the second row is madness and I stick by that....

What in f**ks name are you talking about kid?
What’s this salty shit? All you children are saying it, is it the latest thing? I don’t get it
Everything you say sets me off, you’re stupid

Itsamansgame

Juniors
What in f**ks name are you talking about kid?
What’s this salty shit? All you children are saying it, is it the latest thing? I don’t get it
Everything you say sets me off, you’re stupid
I must agree on the salty remark.I read an article stating that us Rabbitohs supporters have become salty towards Crichton,I can assure you I'm not salty,I just don't like or want the f**king prick in our guernsey ever again!!

De tmTrajic

Juniors
Angus made a decision. If we are to learn & thus improve we have to study the entire situation. A few years ago we had an explay who was going to do wonders with our juniors, Mat King.
A great player & a great bloke.was respected for his contribution to our club & the future looked bring. Out of nowhere he was gone & signed by the dark side. Took a few juniors with him & something is telling me Angus would of had words with King.

I don't think either could be considered loses the size of Coote, Branigam, Walters or O'Niel. We wilĺ move on but let's learn from it all.

Let's admit some obvious facts. The dark side is good at what it does. No juniors & hardly a fan base yet very often amongst the leading teams.
We need to be way better than them. Maybe we can start a think tank solely concerned with finding ways to be way better than them.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Angus made a decision. If we are to learn & thus improve we have to study the entire situation. A few years ago we had an explay who was going to do wonders with our juniors, Mat King.
A great player & a great bloke.was respected for his contribution to our club & the future looked bring. Out of nowhere he was gone & signed by the dark side. Took a few juniors with him & something is telling me Angus would of had words with King.

I don't think either could be considered loses the size of Coote, Branigam, Walters or O'Niel. We wilĺ move on but let's learn from it all.

Let's admit some obvious facts. The dark side is good at what it does. No juniors & hardly a fan base yet very often amongst the leading teams.
We need to be way better than them. Maybe we can start a think tank solely concerned with finding ways to be way better than them.
Karma comes back to bite the dark side in the form of choking.....

We are much bigger than they'll ever be.......

ThingFish

Juniors

Matt who now??

callmack1

Staff member
Good to read that Souths are doing a lot more ball work at training as opposed to previous seasons and that a number of the younger brigade are really impressing.
Yes, that's been talked about for a while now. It's good to hear because getting the ball in hand early allows more enjoyment and more time to dust out those off season cob webs with the ball.

themacemaceman

Juniors

Maybe the centre of excellence at Maroubra will help to turn this around.

callmack1

Staff member
You know it makes sense;)
Of course it makes sense. I rate defence as more important than attack because defence is what wins premierships. Of course, you must be a good attacking side too but if you can't defend, you're just undoing all your hard work.

Defence was a huge problem for us last year as we quite often conceded more than 20 points a game, this gave us no chance with our average attacking game.

Seibold has a huge task on his hands to fix both areas of our game, let's hope he can do it.

southsport

First Grade
Of course it makes sense. I rate defence as more important than attack because defence is what wins premierships. Of course, you must be a good attacking side too but if you can't defend, you're just undoing all your hard work.

Defence was a huge problem for us last year as we quite often conceded more than 20 points a game, this gave us no chance with our average attacking game.

Seibold has a huge task on his hands to fix both areas of our game, let's hope he can do it.

Some say the best defence is good attack.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Just saw an interview with Seibs on the Souths official site and he looks like he's aged 10 years.....