What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Ello Southy! This is what I got from my "tabasco" at a function last night:
Is Crichton having second thoughts about moving to the dark side? Don't worry OVP they just have to sort out some TPAs the deal will be done although he hasn't signed yet. Play him at norths I say or flog the hell out of him - I'm over it. No doubt Fittler will be in Cam's and Tyrell's ear to go to the rorters!

Moves are afoot to bring my namesake back for another stint and unlike me he's not an average Joe!

The Walker swap is just "simmering" not "boiling" a lot depends on the Beagles salary cap issues.
That's all folks and like Shadow I'm pumped!. Can't wait for the season to start - bet there will be a few surprises in the Bunnies starting side!
That was a lot of blah,blah,blah,to bring absolutely f**k all new to the forum!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Ello Southy! This is what I got from my "tabasco" at a function last night:
Is Crichton having second thoughts about moving to the dark side? Don't worry OVP they just have to sort out some TPAs the deal will be done although he hasn't signed yet. Play him at norths I say or flog the hell out of him - I'm over it. No doubt Fittler will be in Cam's and Tyrell's ear to go to the rorters!

Moves are afoot to bring my namesake back for another stint and unlike me he's not an average Joe!

The Walker swap is just "simmering" not "boiling" a lot depends on the Beagles salary cap issues.
That's all folks and like Shadow I'm pumped!. Can't wait for the season to start - bet there will be a few surprises in the Bunnies starting side!
Mixo change your source it's out of date!

themacemaceman

Juniors
He isn't the best bench second rower in the sport though mate. He is the best centre.

As I said though, I'm happy with him in either position

He's probably our first choice centre, 5/8, fullback.
I just think he's wasted at centre and won't get enough ball.
The more times GI has the ball in his hands, the better.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
Was there any more to this article??
Can’t access it
The big question would be who goes to fullback?

Seems, if the media is to be believed that AJ takes fullback & GI goes to the centers. Given that GI's move to fullback was the move that many saw as a major (the major i say) reason we won in 2014 i can't see moving him out will move us forward unless AJ has noved that far ahead. May be he has.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Seems, if the media is to be believed that AJ takes fullback & GI goes to the centers. Given that GI's move to fullback was the move that many saw as a major (the major i say) reason we won in 2014 i can't see moving him out will move us forward unless AJ has noved that far ahead. May be he has.
Greggy has been in rehab,but was training as a fullback on thursday and friday.not with the team opposed,but with the trainers.looked pretty solid!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Most likely just paper talk.........but it could happen.

If AJ is moved to fullback we could be short in one more wing position unless we pick up Fergo.
1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. GI
4. Gagai
5. Jennings (must improve under the high ball though and his positioning)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Who would you like to see the club target for 2019?
Too early to call mate....

Obviously Latrell Mitchell for one.....

I haven't seen who's off contract and all that either.....

If Sam moves to back row in 2019 we will obviously need a key prop signing....

If Sam stays in the middle we will then need another decent back rower......

A player like Taukeaiho in that kinda mould would be very handy..

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Open training tomorrow fellas with the full squad,looking forward to watching Hiroti,Arthars & Taukamo they have been great with the ball at previous trainings I've watched.
Also looking forward to catching up with Crichton"security allowed" and telling him where he can stick the remainder of his finger!

De tmTrajic

Juniors
THIS IS WHERE ANUS CRICHTON BELONGS THIS YEAR AND I KNOW ITSAMANSGAME AGREES WITH ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY...Shadow...
200px-Anguscrichton.jpg
We pay the bigger so can get out therebleed, sweat & then f##k off!!

southsport

First Grade
1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. GI
4. Gagai
5. Jennings (must improve under the high ball though and his positioning)
Kennar and Jennings could be a bit sus.
Open training tomorrow fellas with the full squad,looking forward to watching Hiroti,Arthars & Taukamo they have been great with the ball at previous trainings I've watched.
Also looking forward to catching up with Crichton"security allowed" and telling him where he can stick the remainder of his finger!
Angus was asked about the response from Souths supporters on last nights news and is taking it in his stride, so you'll be just wasting your time venting on him.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
May be he can play 5/8 & DWaLkS at center?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Here's one fellas for a possible back line!
Arthars & Hiroti have been impressing the right people.
1:Johnston
2:Arthars
3:Inglis
4:Gagai
5:Hiroti

I like what I've seen of Arthars at the moment,he can kick a good goal also which is required if AR has his normal injury stint.
We've lost Goodwin to fill that void!

southsport

First Grade
Here's one fellas for a possible back line!
Arthars & Hiroti have been impressing the right people.
1:Johnston
2:Arthars
3:Inglis
4:Gagai
5:Hiroti

I like what I've seen of Arthars at the moment,he can kick a good goal also which is required if AR has his normal injury stint.
We've lost Goodwin to fill that void!

1. Arthars
2. Johnston

Latest posts