What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thought so. West’s would have the cap to spend. Good purchase by them, their second row stocks aren’t too great.
The thing with them though is players that go there do not seem to improve as of yet and their supporter baseseems content with finishing 9th. Until that changes and culture there these kinda guys like Matterson won’t kick on....

Who wouldn’t wanna come to Souths now especially with all those developments yesterday....

Travitoh

First Grade
The thing with them though is players that go there do not seem to improve as of yet and their supporter baseseems content with finishing 9th. Until that changes and culture there these kinda guys like Matterson won’t kick on....

Who wouldn’t wanna come to Souths now especially with all those developments yesterday....

I disagree. Wests had very limited talent on their list at the start of 2018 with guys like Corey Thompson, Mahe Fonua and Sauaso Sue pretty unknown.
While neither of them are necessarily stars, they have all become good first grade players over the course of the season. That is the problem at Wests though, plenty of first grade players with very little in the way of stars.
While Ryan Matterson isn't a star yet, joining Wests gives him an opportunity to be a big fish and become one.
I wouldn't say their supporter base is content but pleased with there finally being some progress shown at the club.

Yesterday's developments were great for the future of the club but from a first grade perspective, irrelevant until it's completed in 2020.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Dave Furner to coach Leeds Rhinos confirmed by both clubs.
That’s a big gig for Dave,the Leeds supporters are as passionate about their team as we are about ours.
Would of thought that Furner would of been next in line with us if Seibold took up a gig at another club after 2019.

Travitoh

First Grade
That’s a big gig for Dave,the Leeds supporters are as passionate about their team as we are about ours.
Would of thought that Furner would of been next in line with us if Seibold took up a gig at another club after 2019.

Leeds Rhinos is a massive gig in ESL. I went to a few games a few years ago and they demand success.

I would've thought the same, maybe we can read into it as Seibold's intent is to stay?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Leeds Rhinos is a massive gig in ESL. I went to a few games a few years ago and they demand success.

I would've thought the same, maybe we can read into it as Seibold's intent is to stay?
Yes Trav,those Yorkshire lads take their ESL,EFL & Cricket very seriously.
Great days when Harry & Mark were at their best with LU.

Travitoh

First Grade
Yes Trav,those Yorkshire lads take their ESL,EFL & Cricket very seriously.
Great days when Harry & Mark were at their best with LU.

Great days followed by a dark decade.
Off to a flying start this season, hopefully it continues!

Fantastic place to visit and great people to have a drink with. I spent two summers there and had the time of my life.

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbits20

Immortal
David Furner to depart Rabbitohs at season’s end: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/08/david-furner-to-depart-rabbitohs-at-seasons-end/

Pretty awesome news for Dave but sad for us. He's a fantastic coach and I think is a big reason why our attack is so good this year tbh. Not only that but he seems like a great guy, I had a bit of a yarn to him when they were over here in Round 12 and he seemed like a really good guy. Will be missed for sure.
Couldn’t have put it any better.

Mixo Joe

Juniors
David Furner to depart Rabbitohs at season’s end: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/08/david-furner-to-depart-rabbitohs-at-seasons-end/

Pretty awesome news for Dave but sad for us. He's a fantastic coach and I think is a big reason why our attack is so good this year tbh. Not only that but he seems like a great guy, I had a bit of a yarn to him when they were over here in Round 12 and he seemed like a really good guy. Will be missed for sure.
Hi guys I heard on Macquarie sports radio this morning that Trent Barrett could be landing at Redfern to replace Dave as assistant coach. Apparently he has ties with Anthony and Willie Peters. Would be good for us I think especially if he lures Tom and Jake!!

southsport

First Grade
Hi guys I heard on Macquarie sports radio this morning that Trent Barrett could be landing at Redfern to replace Dave as assistant coach. Apparently he has ties with Anthony and Willie Peters. Would be good for us I think especially if he lures Tom and Jake!!
Hi Joe, Barrett was very popular with the manly players and is probably a decent coach despite this years results, it would be good to have him on-board if Seibold departs to the broncos at the end of 2019.

ThingFish

Juniors
Hi Joe, Barrett was very popular with the manly players and is probably a decent coach despite this years results, it would be good to have him on-board if Seibold departs to the broncos at the end of 2019.
Will also be interesting to see you gets the coaching gig with our 2019 ISP side.

handyman2190

Bench
Controversy corner on fox last night said the same i think it would be a good move and should seibs jump ship could take over. At manlys presentation night all stood and clapped him including sponsors, shows alot

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
He can bring either Fonua-Blake with him

Latest posts