What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Certitude

Juniors
Your rumours and opinions are,in this case,all crap!i dont care for any of your other views about any other subject,fire away,but when you blab crap about this particular subject,i do care alot!if the coach did not want him,fine,but the way this played out was terrible on seibolds behalf.if you were an employer,in any other industry,and acted like this,you would be in trouble if the employee notified fair trading.finally,if you would like to make me shut the f**k up,would you like to try it yourself?

You’re not a very bright spark are you son?

themacemaceman

Juniors
Recruitment is actually excellent, that’s been proven this season just past
You, nor I are not entitled to be told about deals that are taking place for next season until both employee & employer are comfortable & the deal is done, far too much pessimism here I’m afraid

Well said mate!

This time last year the same opinions were being put forward.

We have no depth, we’re not signing first graders. Blah blah blah.

And we finished third.... with a rookie coach who probably learnt a lot in his first season. (And without Fui )

I’ve an inkling that just maybe the people at the club who are in charge of recruitment might have a bit more experience in this area than us keyboard warriors. Last year is proof to that.

handyman2190

Bench
Well said mate!

And we finished third.... with a rookie coach who probably learnt a lot in his first season. (And without Fui )

I’ve an inkling that just maybe the people at the club who are in charge of recruitment might have a bit more experience in this area than us keyboard warriors. Last year is proof to that.
Im just frustrated at not hearing anything whilst other teams are building up,i know there isnt much on the market but id be satisfied with up and coming juniors pinched from others like ours are

southsport

First Grade
Im just frustrated at not hearing anything whilst other teams are building up,i know there isnt much on the market but id be satisfied with up and coming juniors pinched from others like ours are
Rumour from another site that Souths are signing an U20s second rower from the roosters, doesn't sound like much but a couple of the roosters young forwards are quality so they say.

Travitoh

First Grade
Well said mate!

This season goes to prove how poor Madge's last couple of seasons were as coach imo as the squad this season had very few changes to it. The squad was always good enough.
However, Crichton is now a Rooster, Fuimaono who imo would've been a likely replacement is now a Panther and the best backrower signed from the top of my head is Bailey Sironen... there is a hole that has been left by Crichton and playing one of Murray or Sam there then weakens the middle.
In the finals, Seibs got 28 minutes from bench players not named Clark or Murray, including 0 v Melbourne and 18 from three players v Easts. That to me says Seibs doesn't believe that the likes of Britt, Tatola and to a lesser extent, Hunt are NRL standard players. Nor are those who weren't considered.
Tatola will benefit from another preseason and hopefully there are others that put their hand up for an opportunity but judging by the way Seibold used his players in the preliminary final, there are only 13 players of a first grade standard in his eyes.

handyman2190

Bench
This season goes to prove how poor Madge's last couple of seasons were as coach imo as the squad this season had very few changes to it. The squad was always good enough.
However, Crichton is now a Rooster, Fuimaono who imo would've been a likely replacement is now a Panther and the best backrower signed from the top of my head is Bailey Sironen... there is a hole that has been left by Crichton and playing one of Murray or Sam there then weakens the middle.
In the finals, Seibs got 28 minutes from bench players not named Clark or Murray, including 0 v Melbourne and 18 from three players v Easts. That to me says Seibs doesn't believe that the likes of Britt, Tatola and to a lesser extent, Hunt are NRL standard players. Nor are those who weren't considered.
Tatola will benefit from another preseason and hopefully there are others that put their hand up for an opportunity but judging by the way Seibold used his players in the preliminary final, there are only 13 players of a first grade standard in his eyes.
Apart from tatola, britt even murray are lightweight and need to bulk up if britt was built like his dad well ....maybe he would have more impact,tatola needs to increase his workrate it seemed to fall off as the season progressed, i feel we need a couple of second rowers young players who would develop and step up

Certitude

Juniors

You need to get over the reliance on Souths to fuel your endorphin level, go for a run or something, I understand that you get a “high” when you hear of a signing, you get palpitations when you open your inbox & there’s an email from Souths, the stability that we’ve created will mean you’ll hear less rumours & less news about Souths, consider it a good thing, almost every Sydney team bar a few are in turmoil, in this case, no news is good news

Certitude

Juniors

Madge is a very good coach, he’s young & like Seibold is a work in progress, they are both very keyed to constantly learning, if Madge made any errors it’s that he didn’t change fast enough, what he did in 14 was perfect for us at the time, incredibly perfect actually, I suppose it could be said that a progression was needed, perhaps that progression needed to start with him sooner, we really don’t know, there are many, many dynamics that occur within a complex organisation like an elite sporting team, sometimes you just can’t quantify why things happen & you do what you’re doing & I just did, you guess

But, alls well that ends well, I’m sure Madge will be a success, he’s too highly motivated not to be

Scoopdog

Juniors
Madge is a very good coach, he’s young & like Seibold is a work in progress, they are both very keyed to constantly learning, if Madge made any errors it’s that he didn’t change fast enough, what he did in 14 was perfect for us at the time, incredibly perfect actually, I suppose it could be said that a progression was needed, perhaps that progression needed to start with him sooner, we really don’t know, there are many, many dynamics that occur within a complex organisation like an elite sporting team, sometimes you just can’t quantify why things happen & you do what you’re doing & I just did, you guess

But, alls well that ends well, I’m sure Madge will be a success, he’s too highly motivated not to be
So certitude,a newby who suddenly commands the arena after 6 posts,how is the damage control going?as for your dispersions in my intelligence,or anything i have stated on this site,prove 1 thing false or incorrect!as for my boyfriend,no he is my nephew.i will not make any more comments here,as i will be cheering on the panthers,the team,i also played for.you just keep it going as sunshine and lollipops,i will eagerly here your new,far superior analysis of all things south sydney.adios einstein

Certitude

Juniors
Well with a post like that, I don’t even have to cast “aspersions” on your intelligence, you show yourself up all by yourself, you’re obviously a simple dolt with even less intelligence than I imagined

I don’t believe a word you’ve said, your nephew mustn’t be very bright either, I’m sorry that he’s so hurt that he’s been rejected but it’s a professional sport, I’m sure you & he have got your wires crossed somewhere & it’s not hard to see why :joy::wink:

I’m sure you’ll “hear” my superior knowledge of all things Rugby League

Love

Einstein

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
So certitude,a newby who suddenly commands the arena after 6 posts,how is the damage control going?as for your dispersions in my intelligence,or anything i have stated on this site,prove 1 thing false or incorrect!as for my boyfriend,no he is my nephew.i will not make any more comments here,as i will be cheering on the panthers,the team,i also played for.you just keep it going as sunshine and lollipops,i will eagerly here your new,far superior analysis of all things south sydney.adios einstein
So he is your nephew, good luck to you and him , he seems to be a decent young man and as i previously stated im sorry to see him go as we need second rowers, but there must be a method to the madness, there may be something happening recruitment wise, maybe he didnt express to the staff he wanted to stay,its done now, im glad your a closet rabbitoh anyway.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Don’t be put out kid, I may demand the arena, but that’s where I belong, overseeing

Well with a post like that, I don’t even have to cast “aspersions” on your intelligence, you show yourself up all by yourself, you’re obviously a simple dolt with even less intelligence than I imagined

I don’t believe a word you’ve said, your nephew mustn’t be very bright either, I’m sorry that he’s so hurt that he’s been rejected but it’s a professional sport, I’m sure you & he have got your wires crossed somewhere & it’s not hard to see why :joy::wink:

I’m sure you’ll “hear” my superior knowledge of all things Rugby League

Love

Einstein
You address me as "kid",from which i wish i was.tyrell is not butthurt,as a professional athlete,he just expected to be treated likewise.as for your superior knowledge of things rugby league,and your general intelligence,both tyrell and myself are tertiary educated.what you believe,and what is the truth can be many miles apart,especially when a keyboard warrior like yourself fires up!

Latest posts