What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

handyman2190

Bench
Honestly recruitment sucks at our club big time, i like investing in youth, but unless we pick up some we cannot hope to develop and get better. People are going to say but we came 3rd, i dont care, we need to progress not sit still, im disappointed, rorters win the comp and still buy first graders, and we cant even keep what we have.

Scoopdog

Juniors
In regards to GI, I personally would keep him captain but the club certainly does need to dicipline him in some way because it's not the Souths way!

Fui is actually a pretty big loss I reckon and I'm disappointed to see we couldn't retain him.
They did not want to retain him.the first time fui knew he was not wanted at souths was presentation night.he also ,due to injury this season,was not asking for anything like 400k!good luck to your supercoach,who does not use his bench for shit,and has f**k all people skills,other than sucking the arse of the senior players!good luck next year!

handyman2190

Bench
They did not want to retain him.the first time fui knew he was not wanted at souths was presentation night.he also ,due to injury this season,was not asking for anything like 400k!good luck to your supercoach,who does not use his bench for shit,and has f**k all people skills,other than sucking the arse of the senior players!good luck next year!
Explain pls what happened presentation night and how much was he after

Scoopdog

Juniors
Explain pls what happened presentation night and how much was he after
He was adamant he would re sign with souths.this was on a pay cut.then at the presentation,seibs has said in his speech he was no longer at the club!i have seen dogs treated better at the pound!as i have now said,this conversation is over,good luck with your dickcheese coach,who had no success as a junior coach(qld age teams),hope it turns out well.

handyman2190

Bench
He was adamant he would re sign with souths.this was on a pay cut.then at the presentation,seibs has said in his speech he was no longer at the club!i have seen dogs treated better at the pound!as i have now said,this conversation is over,good luck with your dickcheese coach,who had no success as a junior coach(qld age teams),hope it turns out well.
If true, this is sad, he didnt show much this year due to injurys, but i would of kept him. I just hope we have some second rowers coming as we are short badly,turner isnt much good,luilui hasnt shown much either,id say we are in trouble

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Pretty disappointed to hear that @Scoopdog I know you’re pretty close to Fuimaono so I hope he goes well at his new club. He has all the makings to be an NRL player.

Why do you feel as if Seibold has no people skills though? Was it just to do with Fuimaono or is it all the juniors in general?

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
If he only found out at the presentation he sure moved quick to sign a deal with penrith then ??

handyman2190

Bench
If he only found out at the presentation he sure moved quick to sign a deal with penrith then ??
I think he had it cooking well before presentation night and just said things in sour grapes fashion, i mean he did nothing this season yes he was injured, but how the hell do u dislocate a toe when its in a boot?
Unless he did it before and said he did it in the game.
All i know is i wouldnt of minded keeping him but i dont believe the cheaper BS, he was carrying on he wanted400k now he accepts lower than what he was getting?

Scoopdog

Juniors
I think he had it cooking well before presentation night and just said things in sour grapes fashion, i mean he did nothing this season yes he was injured, but how the hell do u dislocate a toe when its in a boot?
Unless he did it before and said he did it in the game.
All i know is i wouldnt of minded keeping him but i dont believe the cheaper BS, he was carrying on he wanted400k now he accepts lower than what he was getting?
That injury was the second time the surgeon has ever seen it!as for doing it before a game,try it yourself dickhead and try and run!also,cut this carrying on about him wanting 400k,that is bullshit.if you knew anyone or anything within the souths organisation,you would not have quoted any of the shit you just bleeted!

Travitoh

First Grade
Letting Fuimaono go in the same offseason that Crichton is departing is a mistake imo. Especially when depth is already an issue.
I don't want to join the chourus of pessimism but unless the likes of Johnstone, Britt, Leuluai and Dillon come up big in pre-season, i struggle to see 17 first grade standard players in red and green for round one.
All the best to Fuimaono, he can play and will probably come back to bite us. He showed in 2017 that he has ability but will unfortunately be remembered for his injury interrupted 2018.

Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
As for the dislocated toe, it would be possible for it to occur by slamming into the front of the boot, into the ground. It's that sort of injury that fast bowlers are trying to prevent by cutting the big toe out of the front boot.

handyman2190

Bench
That injury was the second time the surgeon has ever seen it!as for doing it before a game,try it yourself dickhead and try and run!also,cut this carrying on about him wanting 400k,that is bullshit.if you knew anyone or anything within the souths organisation,you would not have quoted any of the shit you just bleeted!
Hey Dog! this forum is for opinions rumours etc why the name calling? I havent called you anything, the 400k was advertised early in the year, which is were i found it. You call what ive said shit, well how do we know the abnoxious BS you sprout isnt shit.
Twice youve said enough said, but you continue to remark and abuse, i think you have a problem, then you badmouth the coach and list his failures, yes he may have failure god knows everyone does ,its called being human. All i know is i didnt know who he was beginning of the year, now weve come third and he is coach of the year and at least 1 other club wants him, so i think u may be gullible, if youve spoken to Tyrell how do u know he was truthful? Maybe he was covering his arse. Maybe the coach decided he didnt want him and this became the way to do it. So, shut the f**k up!!!

Scoopdog

Juniors
Hey Dog! this forum is for opinions rumours etc why the name calling? I havent called you anything, the 400k was advertised early in the year, which is were i found it. You call what ive said shit, well how do we know the abnoxious BS you sprout isnt shit.
Twice youve said enough said, but you continue to remark and abuse, i think you have a problem, then you badmouth the coach and list his failures, yes he may have failure god knows everyone does ,its called being human. All i know is i didnt know who he was beginning of the year, now weve come third and he is coach of the year and at least 1 other club wants him, so i think u may be gullible, if youve spoken to Tyrell how do u know he was truthful? Maybe he was covering his arse. Maybe the coach decided he didnt want him and this became the way to do it. So, shut the f**k up!!!
Your rumours and opinions are,in this case,all crap!i dont care for any of your other views about any other subject,fire away,but when you blab crap about this particular subject,i do care alot!if the coach did not want him,fine,but the way this played out was terrible on seibolds behalf.if you were an employer,in any other industry,and acted like this,you would be in trouble if the employee notified fair trading.finally,if you would like to make me shut the f**k up,would you like to try it yourself?

Certitude

Juniors
Honestly recruitment sucks at our club big time, i like investing in youth, but unless we pick up some we cannot hope to develop and get better. People are going to say but we came 3rd, i dont care, we need to progress not sit still, im disappointed, rorters win the comp and still buy first graders, and we cant even keep what we have.

Recruitment is actually excellent, that’s been proven this season just past
You, nor I are not entitled to be told about deals that are taking place for next season until both employee & employer are comfortable & the deal is done, far too much pessimism here I’m afraid

Certitude

Juniors

You’re a liar, your boyfriend has moved on, about time you did also, stop being an immature creep, hitting up forums with lies, fighting your boyfriends supposed battles against his former club, I’m sure he’d be embarrassed if he knew you were sticking your big beak into his business on a public forum

Certitude

Juniors

Why are you so butthurt kid?
Mr Seibold is a consummate professional, an excellent people person & entirely fair, if you or your boyfriend think that you’ve been wronged I’d suggest that it’s a problem on your part or a miscommunication, move on instead of hanging around here making offensive, scurrilous comments about someone you don’t know

Latest posts