What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
No you dont make up shit because you try to blame everyone but yourself and yes i realise by saying i wont answer you are trying to make me bite,but i want to answer because you are full of shit.
The burden as you say it falls on the one making the accusation which is you,you got no proof or comeback,so you try to intimidate harrass and bully. All you do is make shit up because you dont have an IQ lololo,your so far up yourself lololo
F××k you!!!!!
So you acknowledge that you need to provide evidence when making a claim? :joy::joy::joy: Wow

You made the claim about Sutton's deal.

Now you can't back it up with evidence. Again.

Exposing to everyone (not for the first time, proving my accusation) that you just made it up.

Also, everyone has an IQ. Are you trying to say I have a low IQ?

Maybe don't use words if you don't know what they mean. Especially if you're trying to insult someone's intelligence.

The irony makes you look even worse.

Certitude

Juniors
No you dont make up shit because you try to blame everyone but yourself and yes i realise by saying i wont answer you are trying to make me bite,but i want to answer because you are full of shit.
The burden as you say it falls on the one making the accusation which is you,you got no proof or comeback,so you try to intimidate harrass and bully. All you do is make shit up because you dont have an IQ lololo,your so far up yourself lololo
F××k you!!!!!

Give up, you’re just looking more & more silly

southsport

First Grade
F××k you!!!!!
I don't know who you are talking to handyman as I have people on ignore, but you are correct, there is no need for proof or evidence in a rumours thread. ;)

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I don't know who you are talking to handyman as I have people on ignore, but you are correct, there is no need for proof or evidence in a rumours thread. ;)
There's absolutely a need for it in an adult conversation though. Which granted, is asking too much of some people here.:joy:

Stating that someone is on a certain amount of money isn't trying to present a rumour. It's trying to present a fact.

I've pointed out the difference multiple times, but certain people want to keep trying to claim inside knowledge as it gets them attention, makes them think it lends credibility to their opinions and makes them feel important.

Sad that any adult could be that insecure, but it is what it is.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Im sorry to say Tertiary education means shit,u could be the smartest on earth and still be as dumb as an ox in life in attitude in personality etc, of course i dont necessarily mean you, im just saying tertiary is not the beall end all. Gates isnt tertiary educated, many other successful people are not, nouse is very important.
True,i agree,but who comes onto a forum with the name "certitude".wank central.

Certitude

Juniors

All these ridiculous guesses on what players are being paid are just that, guesses
Not rumours, guesses, most of these young blokes don’t say “I reckon he’d be on about.......” they state figures like it’s fact, nobody knows the details of someone’s contract except the player, the club, the manager & those that the player wishes to let know, the papers have no idea either, it’s all guess work

Scoopdog

Juniors
All these ridiculous guesses on what players are being paid are just that, guesses
Not rumours, guesses, most of these young blokes don’t say “I reckon he’d be on about.......” they state figures like it’s fact, nobody knows the details of someone’s contract except the player, the club, the manager & those that the player wishes to let know, the papers have no idea either, it’s all guess work
Well do you know?or,are you the same as everyone else on this subject? Can you be certain?

Pilot house

Juniors
The loss of seibs is hitting people hard psychologically....as is the kiwis intrepid win.

Forum hug and shaking of mouses!

handyman2190

Bench
The loss of seibs is hitting people hard psychologically....as is the kiwis intrepid win.

Forum hug and shaking of mouses!
I havent heard anything about seibs, have you?
Though the fact that bennet is staying at the donkeys until end 19 when seibs is off contract, and we havent or rather i havent seen anything about the extension may be significant, we may need a coach in 20, and the only coach available is bennet, looking for another team to decimate for 2 years.

handyman2190

Bench
Everyone hypothesizes here we all guess and try to figure out salarys based on what we read and hear,critisising and bagging people for estimating is uncouth and idiotic and if thats all that the critisizer can contribute better to shut up

Pilot house

Juniors
I havent heard anything about seibs, have you?
Though the fact that bennet is staying at the donkeys until end 19 when seibs is off contract, and we havent or rather i havent seen anything about the extension may be significant, we may need a coach in 20, and the only coach available is bennet, looking for another team to decimate for 2 years.

Reported today seibs has officially applied for the broncos position and is on their shortlist.
Nrl.com news.

This was following multiple approaches by Souths over the season with more focused talks only last week.

The fact that he’s applied for the broncos job means he’s not at all interested in extending at Souths.

This has been a bitter dissapointment to his legions of followers who could justifiably argue that he’s had a very good season except for some controversial interchange decisions in the finals.

Nonetheless, it’s a bitter pill to swallow when we gave him his first nrl opportunity especially for Souths management ( many whom personally struggled to support the sacking of Madge and took no joy from it despite tough seasons (I know this for a fact actually)).

I don’t think Souths want to be a transit lounge for Brisbane.

This is something Matthew Elliot has given us insights about and he said it’s very uncomfortable but necessary.

Players who have signed on beyond 2019 will also feel a bit off because he’s not on the bus for the full journey.

I’m ready to move on with a new coach right away as we won’t be Uber competitive next year, we are just not in the cycle and we have some ailing superstars.

I’d love Bennett actually. I know Shane Richardson is very keen on him as I discussed him with Shane once. That was awhile ago though.

I don’t care what Bennett has told his players. He meant it at the time, sure, but now?’

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
I don’t take anything as an absolute truth unless I have seen it, heard it, felt it, said it or tasted it.

Even then your senses can deceive you. When you are looking at a road in the distance and there seems to be a oily slick but as you get closer it’s dry as.

And all of us have misheard something at some time.

And so forth.

But speculation and rumour can be entertaining.

I think salarys in news etc are estimates. They may or may not be accurate. The signed contract isn’t in front of me.

But I saw a super league contract once and yes, that player was going to earn just under 3 times what he was earning here but more so lads, it was a life adventure for him and family. Not sure how that is taxed though.