What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
If he wants to win a premiership he’ll come to Parra
You need to be stable in all facets too and off field and Parra are not. FACT!

Souths are currently these next couple of seasons in a premiership window.

To be coached under Bennett too compared with Arthar there is no comparison.

themacemaceman

Juniors
You need to be stable in all facets too and off field and Parra are not. FACT!

Souths are currently these next couple of seasons in a premiership window.

To be coached under Bennett too compared with Arthar there is no comparison.

I’m sure he rather play with superstars like Moses,Norman and Takarangi rather than GI, Sam and the twins!

handyman2190

Bench
Parra cant find cap space for hayne, were do they find it for cookie,though its reported jennings is on 800k and next year is his last so prob thats were its coming from.
Honestly a team cannot have more than 2 or 3 high pay packets Fb half and sams, ok he deserves but not more than 750,he isnt elite he really is like a 1 trick pony

Travitoh

First Grade
My gut tells me that if Cook was to stay at the club due to loyalty then he would already be signed or near enough to it.
If he isn't sealed by Christmas i think he'll be gone and if it's for $900k a year then there are major issues with our salary cap.

handyman2190

Bench
My gut tells me that if Cook was to stay at the club due to loyalty then he would already be signed or near enough to it.
If he isn't sealed by Christmas i think he'll be gone and if it's for $900k a year then there are major issues with our salary cap.
As i said we have at least 2 million dollar players and a few on 7s start giving 9s and more leaves your depth poor.
Parra apart from jennings on 800k dont have a million dollar player so can perhaps afford 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
George missing the first 3 games next season is a big blow.

You’d think we’d now have to fill in with either Nicholls at prop or move Sam to prop and Britt to the back row.

callmack1

Staff member
George Burgess set to miss the start of the NRL season: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/11/07/george-burgess-set-to-miss-the-start-of-the-nrl-season/

Ahhh, losing George for three games at the start of our campaign is a pretty big blow imo. I have faith that someone like Nicholls, Tatola or Britt will step up but it makes that start to the season a bit harder.

Sutton's manager 'still confident' he'll play his 16th season with Souths: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/27c03c12fd268c2ce1e213aa36595fe5

Good news about Sutto, hopefully the club can get it over the line!!

Latest posts