What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

alien

Referee
we already have walker and Reynolds in the halves anyway. we need a good prop. well we need 2 good props because Musgrove hasn't signed for 2017 yet

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wouldn't like to see Souths sign him.
Great minds think alike Southsport.
Brown signed with Eels for 2 years, and Tyrrell has knee problems and is only NSW Cup level now.
Yes Tyrrell isn't up to it anymore.
Apparently he was shopped to all clubs with us trying to pay 150 of his 250k no takers
He has been offered a job and asked to retire wether he will is up in the air
Either way he isnt 1st grade standard anymore
I think he will retire.
Even with muzgrove we need 2 props to cover what we have lost
Tyrell
Brown
Rochow could very well play prop.
we already have walker and Reynolds in the halves anyway. we need a good prop. well we need 2 good props because Musgrove hasn't signed for 2017 yet
yes I'm very happy with Cody and AR.

We need more depth in most positions for next seasons.

I reckon Musgrove has agreed to stay but maybe the club is still finalising things.

I'd say Talakai will be renewed too on the minimum wage.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Has anyone heard that Kane Evans is being shopped around by the roosters?

Yeah I heard Brisbane are interested in him and Dylan Napa. Maybe they're sick of underperforming forwards? Although I don't think they would be trying to get rid of Napa. Also Glenn Stewart was just released from his English club that makes me feel a lot better about him leaving us! he must be a really toxic player.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah I heard Brisbane are interested in him and Dylan Napa. Maybe they're sick of underperforming forwards? Although I don't think they would be trying to get rid of Napa. Also Glenn Stewart was just released from his English club that makes me feel a lot better about him leaving us! he must be a really toxic player.

Maybe they are underperforming due to the stinking culture at the roosters?

doyen

Bench
thank god! hopefully props!

Seeing we're signing old players maybe we could welcome Glenn Stewart back--at 32 yrs he is a reasonably young "oldie!" He is returning home in the next couple of weeks!!

Forwards we need but I'd be keeping my eyes open for a more complete half & a genuinely class centre.

JT showed last night the huge gap in class between he & the other halves!!

Last edited:

alien

Referee
Seeing we're signing old players maybe we could welcome Glenn Stewart back--at 32 yrs he is a reasonably young "oldie!" He is returning home in the next couple of weeks!!

Forwards we need but I'd be keeping my eyes open for a more complete half & a genuinely class centre.

JT showed last night the huge gap in class between he & the other halves!!

No thanks to Glenn Stewart. We tried him and it didn't work out in the end. Besides, we have enough depth for the second row. We need a couple of props.

Reynolds and Walker will be good in the halves. We have also signed young half Connor Tracey. http://www.sharks.com.au/team/profiles/connor_tracey.html

We have enough options for the centres: Hunt, Gray, Goodwin, Robert Jennings, Braidon Burns.