What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

alien

Referee
Doyen, for the second row we have Sutton, Crichton, Tyrell Fuimaono, Turner, Rochow, and even Clark can play there.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Maybe they are underperforming due to the stinking culture at the roosters?

See I don't really understand. They're a star roster only a fool would deny that. Maybe their spine has been tampered with and that's why there's underperformance but that should have nothing to do with the forwards! Well they're going all out for Tedesco so maybe that's why they're doing some offloading.

doyen

Bench
Seeing we're signing old players maybe we could welcome Glenn Stewart back--at 32 yrs he is a reasonably young "oldie!" He is returning home in the next couple of weeks!!
Doyen, for the second row we have Sutton, Crichton, Tyrell Fuimaono, Turner, Rochow, and even Clark can play there.

Only being facetious re. Stewart but we do have a penchant for older cast-offs!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Because he's a hitman and he's a good replacement for a player like brown. He runs hard and he's the sort of player we need at prop now that Nathan brown is gone. If turner and Sutton aren't cutting it at second row then we should put Rochow in the second row, but he should be starting as a prop. He makes a lot of tackles, metres I'd rather him having a shorter stint and making a difference rather than putting him on an edge for 80 minutes.

Because he's a hitman and he's a good replacement for a player like brown. He runs hard and he's the sort of player we need at prop now that Nathan brown is gone. If turner and Sutton aren't cutting it at second row then we should put Rochow in the second row, but he should be starting as a prop. He makes a lot of tackles, metres I'd rather him having a shorter stint and making a difference rather than putting him on an edge for 80 minutes.

Spot on mate
I think he's more of a hit man than Brown
The guy is an animal,prop as an enforcer to help sam and the twins win the middle

Rabbits20

Immortal
No thanks to Glenn Stewart. We tried him and it didn't work out in the end. Besides, we have enough depth for the second row. We need a couple of props.

Reynolds and Walker will be good in the halves. We have also signed young half Connor Tracey. http://www.sharks.com.au/team/profiles/connor_tracey.html

We have enough options for the centres: Hunt, Gray, Goodwin, Robert Jennings, Braidon Burns.
Stewart caused lots of trouble too behind the scenes remember.

Correct re the halves. Plus Sutto and Cook can play in the halves.

Yes we definitely need props.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I never thought I would say this but I hope Idris signs with a team like the Knights. He would be guaranteed a centre spot there plus he would help mature all those young players. I don't think purchasing him as a fill in forward is the right way to go for Souths. I'm not too sure on the statistics but I don't think many players go from centre's to forwards successfully while being away from the game for a couple of years. I also hated seeing the Knights go so terribly this year, because the competition is much more fun to watch when most of the teams are competitive. They need some players like Idris.