What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

doyen

Bench
Who?
Cook has apperently sought a release to join the sharks. Also mautilino is apperently on the way out of the Warriors to make room for Foran.

I think COOK has a good case now to seek a release--a virtually guaranteed spot in the top grade at the SHARKS & the fact that Sths have signed Farah which basically ends his chances with us!

I think he had his hopes up but has now had the rug pulled from under him.

southsport

First Grade
Who?
Cook has apperently sought a release to join the sharks. Also mautilino is apperently on the way out of the Warriors to make room for Foran.

Proszenko is the one saying that Cook has asked for a release but he is stretches the truth when it comes to reporting about Souths.

Cook knew that Farah was being signed and it was reported that he had no problem with it.

handyman2190

Bench
Proszenko is the one saying that Cook has asked for a release but he is stretches the truth when it comes to reporting about Souths.

Cook knew that Farah was being signed and it was reported that he had no problem with it.

The problem is he is probably being offered 100k more and a starting spot with no pressure money talks
We should not release him

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cook is a good but not great player we should not be paying overs to keep him. He played NSW cup for so long for a reason. He has a lot of errors in his game we need a young hooker now to understudy Farah.

I know I'm gonna get a response about Cody Walker doing the same but even Cody has big errors in his game. He's one of the best ball runners Souths have but his passing and his decision making in tight situations can be average. Plus his kicking game is very average.

I don't think I'm the only one that saw some of Cook's shocking last tackle passes. He's good but not GREAT. We should steal cherrington of the Sharks!!

Pommy

Coach

Perhaps he is just a professional who would rather do his talking behind closed doors than kick up a fuss in the media?

doyen

Bench
Hard to blame Cook for wanting to leave.

Under the circumstances it would be an injustice for Sths to insist on him staying.

It also would be stupid to have a disgruntled player languishing in the NSW Cup & going to bed each night praying that Robbie broke his leg!!!

alien

Referee
Under the circumstances it would be an injustice for Sths to insist on him staying.

It also would be stupid to have a disgruntled player languishing in the NSW Cup & going to bed each night praying that Robbie broke his leg!!!

Cook was never promised the spot because he had to compete with McInnes anyway. Now he is competing with Farah instead. I wouldn't be surprised if Madge uses Cook as an interchange player.

Latest posts