What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

alien

Referee
The 5 latest players to play for Souths are

Talakai, Gosiewski, Siolo, Neilsen, Oldfield

Out of these 5 only Talakai looks to have the talent to make a good go of it in the NRL in the next few years (Neilsen was OK a few years back but is gone now). That is bad recruitment for you. The players that have been leaving have been generally decent quality players. Lots of negative trades going on for Souths

I'd like to see Oldfield get another shot on the wing.

alien

Referee
We didn't mind when rusty got involved to bring Sam to our club in the first and place and GI

If he gets involved to help the club sign a player and signing that player isn't against the wishes of the coach and the general manager of football, then that's fine.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cheers alien.

Thanks mate.

Alien do you have the names of who are off contract????

I think a couple of the players who are still on contract like Nielsen for example need to be shown the door.

So Ello and Richo will be working on recruitment.

It's time to give your mate a call Shadow and see what's going on. It d be good if you could Shadow.

Earth to alien????:lol:

alien

Referee
http://www.nospam9/rugby-league/teams/south-sydney-rabbitohs/#bESfOtzoLPEWRAIH.97

Off Contract 2016: Nathan Brown, Jason Clark, Brock Gray, Tom Hughes, Hymel Hunt, Luke Keary, Samisoni Langi, Ed Murphy, Zane Musgrove, Michael Oldfield, Patrice Siolo, Siosifa Talakai, Riley Travers, Cheyne Whitelaw
Read more at http://www.nospam9/rugby-league/teams/south-sydney-rabbitohs/#vLCD01z8DrzSsUcC.99

I would keep Brown, Hunt, and I would have kept Keary (unless he wanted too much money).

I would keep a few of the others, but only on the NRL minimum wage.

Woofy7

Juniors
If he gets involved to help the club sign a player and signing that player isn't against the wishes of the coach and the general manager of football, then that's fine.

Granted but would you allow a coach to tell you I want Sam but not till 2017 if the option to sign him was available in 2016. I would definantly overrule him and sign him on the spot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yesterday I would of said no way....today after signing burgess I would say yes lol

Well we need to throw Nielsen to the curb. He is the worst out of the lot.

Nielsen is an extreme dud.

Oldfield and J. Burgess are just duds.

Oldfiled is off contract and I'm certain he won't be renewed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
http://www.nospam9/rugby-league/teams/south-sydney-rabbitohs/#bESfOtzoLPEWRAIH.97

Off Contract 2016: Nathan Brown, Jason Clark, Brock Gray, Tom Hughes, Hymel Hunt, Luke Keary, Samisoni Langi, Ed Murphy, Zane Musgrove, Michael Oldfield, Patrice Siolo, Siosifa Talakai, Riley Travers, Cheyne Whitelaw
Read more at http://www.nospam9/rugby-league/teams/south-sydney-rabbitohs/#vLCD01z8DrzSsUcC.99

Keary gonski

Imo:

B. Gray will be told to go.
T. Hughes will be told to go.
Langi will be told to go.
Brown may go (we should keep him)
Murphy will be told to go.
Oldfield will be told to go.
Travers will be told to go.

Whitelaw is an interesting one. Apparently he's similar to Clark so we may tell him to go as we don't need another clone like Clark.

Talakai is an interesting one too.

I would be keeping Brown, Hunt and Musgrove. That's the 3 I want.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe Tyrrell will decide to retire. That'd be good.

SOUTHS should have only given Nielsen a 1 year deal. I hope Nielsen leaves for the Storm for next season.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Keary gonski

Imo:

B. Gray will be told to go.
T. Hughes will be told to go.
Langi will be told to go.
Brown may go (we should keep him)
Murphy will be told to go.
Travers will be told to go.

Whitelaw is an interesting one. Apparently he's similar to Clark so we may tell him to go as we don't need another clone like Clark.

Talakai is an interesting one too.

I would be keeping Brown, Hunt and Musgrove. That's the 3 I want.

And replace them with?