What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Galeforce

Bench
Will Joe BURGESS play for us in the Panther's game??

He doesn't appear to have made the grade with the ROOSTERS so why would he with us??!!!

Keary to Roosters on a 2 yr deal!

I hope he plays.....he has one thing lacking in our backline......speed.
I dare say , if he had played against Eels , if he could catch the balls Neilson received , he would have scored two tries. And could not have missed his opposite winger any worse than Neilson.

handyman2190

Bench
What did Stewart cause internally????

Stewart came in disagreed with the training methods disagreed with the way the team was playing he caused rifts and factions to develop we didnt do this a msnly we didnt do that at manly disrupted the whole team thats why he was moved on

handyman2190

Bench
I hope he plays.....he has one thing lacking in our backline......speed.
I dare say , if he had played against Eels , if he could catch the balls Neilson received , he would have scored two tries. And could not have missed his opposite winger any worse than Neilson.

The quote of the yesr, Burgess didnt play so bad for roosters but they have established wingers and a player they are bringing through on wing and FB so no room for joe i think if he gets a fair go with us and plays ok he may not go bsck to UK

Pommy

Coach
I hate people are labelling him a dud already. He's not even had a run out for us yet. He's a young kid making a big step up and was thrown in to the worst roosters side in a long time. He is going to need a little adjustment and development time any idiot can see that.

Couldn't be any worse than Nielsen.

That Bevan French kid ran around him twice the other night. Nielsen gave him the outside and he took it.

It looked like old Dane had the concrete boots on he was moving so slow.

If Talakai is out for any length of time then we definitely needed someone in the backline and so Burgess will come in at a good time. I'm sure centre suits Nielsen more at this stage in his career.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't think he was fast enough to keep up with Semi.

He was already on the other side of the field running backwards. He had a 15-20 metre lead on Semi.

Dane should have come up and tried to tackle Semi rather than running in the direction Semi was with a head start he had.

Stupid from Dane. Just dumb.

Then he stopped when Semi caught up and just watched with no attempt. It was embarrassing.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I thought Joe Burgess looked very dangerous against us in round 1. I think he scored 2 tries.
From what I've seen of him I'm very surprised he hasn't played more first grade.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
lets hope jburg gets a go at penrith on fri nite we cant get any worse can we??oi r20 it was embarrassing watching dudnielsen when he was arms length with semi and did nothing lol how surreal and dumb is dudnielsen and how dumb were souths to sign him even dumber.

Pommy

Coach
I thought Joe Burgess looked very dangerous against us in round 1. I think he scored 2 tries.
From what I've seen of him I'm very surprised he hasn't played more first grade.

He did but easts fans said he was to blame for a couple of ours I can't remember exactly myself. I think he was unlucky not to get a third as well as he was tackled in to touch on a good run.

Why are we on TV every Friday nearly its bloody humiliating watching us get beat week in week out
Are we the new fri night specials like Broncos
Was someone organising the TV games thinking we would be a powerhouse this year
What a bloody let down

Patorick

Staff member
Stewart came in disagreed with the training methods disagreed with the way the team was playing he caused rifts and factions to develop we didnt do this a msnly we didnt do that at manly disrupted the whole team thats why he was moved on
Hopefully.

Latest posts