What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
And two dud supporters. ;-)

Incorrect.

I am extremely loyal.

We need to rise above mediocrity otherwise it will be a part of us for years to come.

I always pay my membership, always tip SOUTHS and go to games with my Diamond membership.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I buy my merchandise through the club too and donate to SOUTHS cares.

Don't question me Southsport.

Ff sake shadow for god sake say something different anything
U really bring all the heat to yourself with your repetitive I
Un south sydney crap u must live in a bubble

southsport

First Grade
Souths to sign Jennings brothers?

BROTHERS ON THE MOVE?

Penrith centres George and Robert Jennings appear likely to leave the club at the end of the year.

Both are off-contract and unable to break into the NRL side with Market Watch hearing the duo have attracted interest from South Sydney.

George, 23, made his NRL debut last year with the Tongan international able to play centre or wing.

Robert, 20, also debuted last year and like his brother has made five appearances in first grade.

With a host of young guns banging down the door at the Panthers for a start in first grade, a switch for the Jennings brothers would likely provide them a better pathway to the NRL.

The Rabbitohs are light on outside backs with Michael Oldfield, Hymel Hunt, Tom Hughes and Ed Murphy off-contract.

www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premie...h/news-story/fe821f61db1a3cb4d60ff90956898662

Last edited: