What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
br ask your dad its great to be a real bunny fan nothing like it mate thru thick and thin thru rain and storms and decade after decade of travelling whilst carrying your old penguin eskie to the souths games in the early 50's whilst watching our bunnies sitting on an old crotchet blanket that grandma made for that particular game that weekend at the old SCG.there is nothing like it br ask your dad the full meaning of following one team only called souths and backing souths only there is nothing like it mate ask your dad about the white rabbit than ran onto the SCG that year glory glory to south sydney br south sydney marches on no surrender never say die never merge we went to court mate and sued news corp and the nrl and all the teams in the competition and won a payout which was rightfully so and we were reinstated by the greedy super league line their own pocket conmen named john ribot dont get me started br!!!!!enough said yes i am a souths fan mate!!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
For f**ks sake can this thread be about the title and not nonsensical ravings of an attention seeking clown and sidekicks.
DKOR you gave him a thread for his unlimited bullshit. You warned him if be strays off subject matter he risked being banned. Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Shadow my dad (74) bleeds red and green and so do I
The difference is he is smart enough to clearly see the difference between picking a team you think will win in comparison to the team you hope will win ( always souths no question)
I discuss my tips each week with him and take on board his input
Last week he laughed when I told him I was tipping souths and again this week he said go the panthers
He still loves souths but is open minded as well,he can see the writing on the wall
So unless you are now going to bag my dad as well for being un south Sydney you need to understand these are your views only

Rabbit toes it's like bloody broken record every time I dare come on here it's the same crap

Blah blah un south Sydney blah blah shadow seems to think because he is a close minded guy that we all have to be ,I'm sick to death of it
How many others have the same views and do not come on anymore for the same reason

Just ask Curns Diego Southsport Pommy they will tell u
Ffsake what is that just ask blah blah my 8 yo is more intelligent than u shadow you are one sad puppy

Dogmatix

Juniors
What makes Michael Jennings a great player is his speed off the mark. If you look at this video of Robert Jennings he does not seem to have inherited Michael's speed off the mark. So I can see why the Jennings brothers cannot break into the Panthers side. Souths should look elsewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOCfZU3Mvf8

CAFPOW

Juniors
What makes Michael Jennings a great player is his speed off the mark. If you look at this video of Robert Jennings he does not seem to have inherited Michael's speed off the mark. So I can see why the Jennings brothers cannot break into the Panthers side. Souths should look elsewhere

you're right. r. jennings looks like he's running on sand. we need speed
and plenty of it on the wings.

Curns13

Juniors
Just ask Curns Diego Southsport Pommy they will tell u
Ffsake what is that just ask blah blah my 8 yo is more intelligent than u shadow you are one sad puppy

I asked my Mum before and she said Shadow is a knob. When I get home I'll ask the dog what he thinks, bur I already know he agrees. He'll tell you Shadow is a knob and a dud. My 18 month old only says Mumma and Daddyyyyy (sort of) and when I askes her who the biggest dickhead was, she said "SHADOW!!!". She'll tell you. And she's dinki di SSTID GGTS. She's been a memeber since before her first birthday and has never tipped against Souths in her life. She's as South Sydney as they come. Just ask her, she'll tell you.

DiegoNT

First Grade

It'd be foolish to think either george or Robert will develop into the player that micheal is. George is 23 Robert is 20 and has had 5 first grade games. At the same age micheal had firmly established himself in 1st grade, played in the PMs XIII and made his origin debut shortly after his 21st birthday. As they are right now, both players are NSW cup players (although to be fair, Penrith do have great backline depth).

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 it seems as stated by curns that his 18 mth old baby backs souths always unlike her unsouth sydney fan father who tips other teams against our team souths, well at least there is common sense and a real true dinky di purist souths baby fan in their household no contest!!!

Latest posts