What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Others saying four weeks, let's wait for the scans.

I would like to see Cook trialled in the halves.........thoughts anyone?

No thanks. Further from the team the better.

Inglis & Keary halves. Walker at fullback. AJ, Gray, possibly Burgess and some young blood to fill the backline.

Sutton is needed more in the forwards
Cook ,no thanks period
Let's see if Inglis gives anywhere near the passion and aggression he shows for Queensland if he plays
I'm suss of him now gives next to nothing compared to when he plays origin
Give Sutton the captaincy back
It's starting to look like GI is with us only for the coin he can squeeze
It was obvious last night he still definitely has it in him

Pommy

Coach
I knew this would happen to Reynolds when he got picked for game one. The guy is a good player but made of glass, as selfish as it is I hope he never gets selected again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cook ,no thanks period
Let's see if Inglis gives anywhere near the passion and aggression he shows for Queensland if he plays

Shhhh BR. I'm trying to stir Doyen re Sutto:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cook ,no thanks period

Correctamundo re GI.

Great minds think alike:)

As for Cam, he isn't the answer either as you know.

Pommy

Coach
Does Inglis play better in origins......OR.... Is he getting the service and support in origin that is lacking at Souths.

A combination of both I think. Last night he looked like a leader and he wasn't even captain. He was shouting and barking orders at his team mates whereas too often at souths his head goes down at key moments when he needs to lead.

doyen

Bench
Cook ,no thanks period

As you know I've never been a fan of Cook!! He has played a fair bit in the backs though & is better suited there. We would have to be desperate to put him in the halves though; but I reckon we are pretty much teetering on the edge now!!!!!

Sths look at long odds to make the 8 at this stage----in fact,I'd be prepared to say it won't happen!!

I'm not a fan of picking players who have signed with other clubs,therefore,considering our present predicament, I would relegate Keary to the Bears & blood another for the future. Who though--don't ask me!!

Woofy7

Juniors
A combination of both I think. Last night he looked like a leader and he wasn't even captain. He was shouting and barking orders at his team mates whereas too often at souths his head goes down at key moments when he needs to lead.

my main concern is that when I watch him play for Souths I feel his work rate is in the wrong areas....he is doing the staff that goes unnoticed, he is helping the forwards lay a platform instead of picking his time and this applies at both fullback and five eight.
Last night he only took hit ups when space was available, he ran into space. But when he plays for Souths his hit ups are trying to create the space for the next play. That's why we don't see him do what he use to do.

Latest posts