What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
Everyone but you predicted Bryson would be starting in rd 1, and he did. So you were wrong?

I predict you'll keep coming up with B.S next season as well.
You know what I mean.

I said he'd be in the team round 1.

Others said no he won't.

Look who was right lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's just what fox sports were reporting.

That's what makes this forum great, we all have different views.

Imo Tyrrell, Nielsen, Oldfield, Cam are the obvious duds.

At least 2 of them won't be with us next season too.

Good to see Richo giving us a mini clean out.
I await your reply DKOR.

Also today I was speaking to SOUTHS members I know and they share the same thoughts as I do.

They couldn't believe we played dud Cam for so long at hooker.

They were saying what a massive difference in speed Cook has with his crisp passes.

They also want Tyrrell, Nielsen and Oldfield out.

They also believe Turner must lift.

So there are definitely varying views out there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes we all have opinions, but you try pass your opinions off as fact. Try using some tact when discussing players abilities or no one will take you seriously (in my opinion).
I'm confident in what I say and that won't change.

I am a straight shooter. I'm not going to change and beat around the bush.

That ain't me.

There are a few on here who troll me but most are good and know I'm passionate. Just ask Newc, Alien, Southsport, Doyen, Rsag, Handyman etc... They will tell you.

DiegoNT

First Grade
You know what I mean.

I said he'd be in the team round 1.

Others said no he won't.

Look who was right lol.
From memory most in here said he'd make it. From memory I said he was in a 3 way fight between himself, auva'a and Hunt and that i preferred the latter 2. Many in here favoured goodwin. So to say you were the only one to say goodwin would be in the round 1 team is bullshit

Rabbits20

Immortal
From memory most in here said he'd make it. From memory I said he was in a 3 way fight between himself, auva'a and Hunt and that i preferred the latter 2. Many in here favoured goodwin. So to say you were the only one to say goodwin would be in the round 1 team is bullshit
Well maybe Alien said he'd be in but noone else did.

In the pre season nearly all thought he'd struggle making the side.

But I rated GOODWIN above Auva'a.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Daley has said Parra should chase Reyno but thinks they won't get him.

Parra bloody well ain't stealing another of our players.

They can get lost.

I predict SOUTHS will offer Reyno an upgraded deal and he will stay. Probably on about 700-750k.

Also as Reyno played origin doesn't that mean we would have to be paying him more now than 500k???

I remember when McQueen played origin we had to immediately upgrade his deal by 30k.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well maybe Alien said he'd be in but noone else did.

In the pre season nearly all thought he'd struggle making the side.

But I rated GOODWIN above Auva'a.
Just had a read through the round 1 thread. You, newcastle and alien all had goodwin in your teams before it was announced, after the team was announced both myself and rsag, not exactly goodwin fans, both said we weren't surprised by the team announced. Most had auva'a above hunt or had hunt, auva'a, goodwin all in the team with one playing wing. So your B.S that you were the only one who thought goodwin would be in the round 1 team is another one of your fantasies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just had a read through the round 1 thread. You, newcastle and alien all had goodwin in your teams before it was announced, after the team was announced both myself and rsag, not exactly goodwin fans, both said we weren't surprised by the team announced. Most had auva'a above hunt or had hunt, auva'a, goodwin all in the team with one playing wing. So your B.S that you were the only one who thought goodwin would be in the round 1 team is another one of your fantasies.
I'm not just talking about that though, I mean in the trial games and even earlier than that in the pre season.

Anyway let's not de-rail things.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Diego do you think we will upgrade Reyno soon??? I reckon we will give him an offer of 700-750k.

We must keep Musgrove, Hunt and Brown.

Latest posts