What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate I completely agree 100percent.

As long as we are winning games I don't care how we do it.

I'd rather watch bash and barge and winning compared to throwing the ball around like jungle ball with risk and losing.[/QU

Have fun then!!! I hope my snoring doesn't bother!!

Won't bother me.

If Souths are winning I won't fall asleep ever, no matter what style they're playing.

I don't ever fall asleep in losses either.

I always watch on through good and bad.

At games even if we get hammered I stay right until the end, I'm not one too leave early. Actually there's one exception, if we are losing to the Dogs I try to leave with about 1 minute left to get on the first train out!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Four clubs are after Tim Lafai and we are not one of them.

Panthers, Warriors, Titans and Dragons are the four clubs

So lets put that rumour to bed Tim Lafai wouldn't be joining the Bunnies next year.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Roberts to Souths!!!!

Keep hearing that wherever Roberts ends up it'll blow up in big controversy.
With Souths seemingly struggling to get sam burgess under the cao, signing Roberts would certainly cause a shit storm

Big man

Juniors
Keep hearing that wherever Roberts ends up it'll blow up in big controversy.
With Souths seemingly struggling to get sam burgess under the cao, signing Roberts would certainly cause a shit storm

Hahaha dont believe the media lol. Souths used walkers money to chase him. sam only chewed up 500k off the cap and NRL approved it. The rest of his contracts were 3pas.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Hahaha dont believe the media lol. Souths used walkers money to chase him. sam only chewed up 500k off the cap and NRL approved it. The rest of his contracts were 3pas.

But it's the media talk and appearance that we are struggling with the cap ( whether we are or not i don't know) that'll turn this into a shit storm. Gus Gould on Twitter said this whole story is going to get very ugly, but i don't see their being a big controversy if he signs with broncos (the other favourite to get his signature)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Four clubs are after Tim Lafai and we are not one of them.

Panthers, Warriors, Titans and Dragons are the four clubs

So lets put that rumour to bed Tim Lafai wouldn't be joining the Bunnies next year.

You are spot on here I reckon.

doyen

Bench
Roberts to Souths!!!!

I'd be stunned if Roberts signed with Sths after them giving him the heave-ho in 2012.

He has to be a big money player now too.

Sths would be playing with fire with that one with their salary cap.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But it's the media talk and appearance that we are struggling with the cap ( whether we are or not i don't know) that'll turn this into a shit storm. Gus Gould on Twitter said this whole story is going to get very ugly, but i don't see their being a big controversy if he signs with broncos (the other favourite to get his signature)

Interesting next few days!

Isaaxe

Juniors
Well Roberts is NOT staying at the Titans.

I do not know what will happen folks- but hold onto your hats.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Crazy theory time- ( don't worry I'm usually wrong)
According to Gus, who is in the loop on the possible signings as his role as panthers ceo, where ever Roberts ends up controversy will follow. Now what if manly sign Roberts with the money they set aside for walker, leaving walker in limbo, meaning walker may be coming back to souths on less money.

doyen

Bench
doyen, read Big man's post again.

Gee--what a massive coup for us if by some miracle we picked up Roberts!!???

But I reckon it would have to be a very significant contract for him to return to a club that punted him only a couple of year's earlier.
Much,much more than just kiss & make up!!!!

He would have to be paid a good bit more than we were paying Walker. He's arguably the best centre going 'round now!

Wasn't Walker due for a substantial upgrade anyway??

I predict he will be the replacement for Hodges at the Broncos!

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
Gus is pretty much saying rabbitohs.
Considering he is a current club ceo and it's his job to know who's available and who's likely to end up where i trust his word.
Watch for LU to meltdown if we do sign him

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sam's signing has put Roberts out of reach, I reckon--which is a crying shame!!

I have to agree doyen.

You never know though.

Releasing McQueen, Grant, Grevsmuhl, McInnes and Gray could be enough imo to accomodate Roberts as well. I'm just thinking outside the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts