What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumour on zero tackle is Souths are offering Roberts 700k.

We'd have enough for 400-450k I reckon. Don't know how we afford 700k.

Pommy

Coach
Rumour on zero tackle is Souths are offering Roberts 700k.

We'd have enough for 400-450k I reckon. Don't know how we afford 700k.

Rumour in my office is we're offering him $50 a stapler and a dried out box of ISO wipes. To be honest it's pay day tomorrow so he's lucky I still have $50

southsport

First Grade
Souths training at the beach this morning, a player told me Roberts spoke to Madge and it's 100% he'll sign with Souths.........another person (not a player) said he doubted it, so I came away none the wiser.

I saw Sutto, GI, Keary, Reyno, Turner, McQueen, Cook, McInnes.........was told all players are fit.

That zero tackle article says he's poised to sign with broncs but also said souths have $350k to offer him and he idolises GI and has a great relationship with Sam doesn't mention a thing about $700k I personally think all media are full of bulls..t!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths training at the beach this morning, a player told me Roberts spoke to Madge and it's 100% he'll sign with Souths.........another person (not a player) said he doubted it, so I came away none the wiser.

I saw Sutto, GI, Keary, Reyno, Turner, McQueen, Cook, McInnes.........was told all players are fit.

Interesting........

southsport

First Grade
Apparently Kevin Walters said on Brisbane radio this morning that the broncs don't have the cap space to fit Roberts.

Galeforce

Bench
Apparently Kevin Walters said on Brisbane radio this morning that the broncs don't have the cap space to fit Roberts.

Means nothing . If they signed him , they would then have to release some players , already rumoured Copley and Maranta.

As such depends , do they want Roberts and does Roberts like the deal offered . they would then adjust their players depth accordingly.

southsport

First Grade
Means nothing . If they signed him , they would then have to release some players , already rumoured Copley and Maranta.

As such depends , do they want Roberts and does Roberts like the deal offered . they would then adjust their players depth accordingly.

I like my post better than your post. ;-)

Rsag85

Bench
I remember seeing James Roberts wearing at Rabbitohs cap during some golf game when he was playing with the Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts