What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
f**k me, Souths need to learn to hold on to their back line talent.

James Roberts, Josh Mansour, Dylan Walker...all playing well at other clubs.

alien

Referee
four games into the 2016 comp and your buying players for next year? f**ken moron

woah! i didn't mean buy them yet. i'm talking about later this year when they look at what players for next year. at full strength the 17 looks strong but we have seen with a few injuries in the forwards and we are a little thin on big forwards

Rabbits20

Immortal
woah! i didn't mean buy them yet. i'm talking about later this year when they look at what players for next year. at full strength the 17 looks strong but we have seen with a few injuries in the forwards and we are a little thin on big forwards

Correct.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Jackson is 1000 times the player and 80min to boot chalk and cheese its an insult to compare matagi to jackson

I know that.

Matagi was probably not a good example but you get the idea.

We need a really big forward. Say a 110kg forward to sign.

Also Jackson is only 99kg and wouldn't have a really big impact like a 110kg player would.

Yes Jackson is very good quality but he's another medium size forward. We have a lot of those already.

Next season I want Souths to sign a prop like Leilani Latu.

hurricane57

Juniors
He is very good.

I want another forward bigger than him though.

Someone like Matagi for example.

When you, alien & r95 have your next meeting with Russell, Maguire etc to discuss 2017 recruitment strategies, can I come.

Perhaps you should talk to alien cos he's given up on 2016 already.

I'm sure Russell and crew will appreciate your advise and direction re 'someone bigger than him (ie Jackson), some one like Matagi'.

Like Rhynno said 'you blokes have killed this site'.

Rabbits20

Immortal
When you, alien & r95 have your next meeting with Russell, Maguire etc to discuss 2017 recruitment strategies, can I come.

Perhaps you should talk to alien cos he's given up on 2016 already.

I'm sure Russell and crew will appreciate your advise and direction re 'someone bigger than him (ie Jackson), some one like Matagi'.

Like Rhynno said 'you blokes have killed this site'.

Hey grumpy :lol:

Get into the discussions and stop being bitter.

handyman2190

Bench
I know that.

Matagi was probably not a good example but you get the idea.

We need a really big forward. Say a 110kg forward to sign.

Also Jackson is only 99kg and wouldn't have a really big impact like a 110kg player would.

Yes Jackson is very good quality but he's another medium size forward. We have a lot of those already.

Next season I want Souths to sign a prop like Leilani Latu.

Matagi is a shorti like moa and latu we made an offer for and he stayed with penrith unfortunately one of our problems is we dont offer irrisistable money ala roosters,if they want a young fella like nicorima they pay 3/4/5 to get him we offer chicken feed and get chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts