What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Matagi is a shorti like moa and latu we made an offer for and he stayed with penrith unfortunately one of our problems is we dont offer irrisistable money ala roosters,if they want a young fella like nicorima they pay 3/4/5 to get him we offer chicken feed and get chickens

We get Super Leagueites:crazy::crazy: Who previously played NRL.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:? how the heck did you come up with that conclusion???

Just as you were talking about forwards for next seasons recruitment I reckon.

Don't worry alien as Hurri is just trolling!!!!!!

But he doesn't like you R95 or myself.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Elijah Taylor is only a fringe first grader on performances so far this season. Played only 2 games for 72 metres, limited minutes, missed 3 tackles in one game. Is only down as 18th man this week

Would be a terrible trade for Grevsmuhl

Rsag85

Bench
Elijah Taylor is only a fringe first grader on performances so far this season. Played only 2 games for 72 metres, limited minutes, missed 3 tackles in one game. Is only down as 18th man this week

Would be a terrible trade for Grevsmuhl

I think the panthers have to sweeten the deal a bit. We need a extra prop Hmmmm

handyman2190

Bench
Ive heard that they need to pay part of his wage as he is on too much money for what he delivers, since we have lost grevs anyway, i dont think that players signing 2 years in advance give a toss about the club they are leaving and shouldnt play 1st grade, ET is a decent player good defence, but unhappy at the treatment he is recieving so he isnt putting in, but we need a prop and a 2nd rower, tyrells useby has passed and he needs a new club, i think E Taylor would put in

doyen

Bench
Ive heard that they need to pay part of his wage as he is on too much money for what he delivers, since we have lost grevs anyway, i dont think that players signing 2 years in advance give a toss about the club they are leaving and shouldnt play 1st grade, ET is a decent player good defence, but unhappy at the treatment he is recieving so he isnt putting in, but we need a prop and a 2nd rower, tyrells useby has passed and he needs a new club, i think E Taylor would put in

Agree--Grevsmuhl definitely shouldn't be picked in 1sts from here on in.

One of our best players has been relegated because he dared to drop a few balls.

Carter,who has not formally been lobotomised as yet by our coach,has dared to take the ball up with some thought for creativity[hence occasionally,God forbid,losing the pill] & now finds himself out of the team!! What's the game coming to!!!

Carter should most definitely be in the side ahead of Grevsmuhl!!!

Last edited:

Dogmatix

Juniors
Players are professionals. If contracted till the end of 2016 they should be trusted to play to the best of their abilities to the end of 2016

Applying the logic of letting go anyone who signs elsewhere then Sam Burgess would have been released in 2014 and then there would have been no Grand Final win

Elijah Taylor cannot make the top 17 at the Panthers. Souths already have too many NSW Cup players as shown in the first half vs the Bulldogs last week, no point picking up another

DiegoNT

First Grade
Elijah taylor might be an interesting one. He is a high minute, high workrate lock at his best. He also has a bit of leg speed and an offload, something lacking in our forwards. he isn't fitting into the panthers side because the just paid a fortune for merrin to play lock and have no real place for him in their side. Might be looking at him so we could shift sam to prop permanently to fix that position, and still have a lock capable of playing long minutes in this reduced interchange.

doyen

Bench
Players are professionals. If contracted till the end of 2016 they should be trusted to play to the best of their abilities to the end of 2016

Applying the logic of letting go anyone who signs elsewhere then Sam Burgess would have been released in 2014 and then there would have been no Grand Final win

Elijah Taylor cannot make the top 17 at the Panthers. Souths already have too many NSW Cup players as shown in the first half vs the Bulldogs last week, no point picking up another

Not all players are pros--in fact,I think I read somewhere on here that Grevs has issues with his dedication to the task!!

doyen

Bench
Elijah taylor might be an interesting one. He is a high minute, high workrate lock at his best. He also has a bit of leg speed and an offload, something lacking in our forwards. he isn't fitting into the panthers side because the just paid a fortune for merrin to play lock and have no real place for him in their side. Might be looking at him so we could shift sam to prop permanently to fix that position, and still have a lock capable of playing long minutes in this reduced interchange.

Taylor is certainly not a dud--at his best he is a strong performing international!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If this is true I'd drop him post haste from the Manly game!!

So would I.

We need Grevs this season.

Taylor is just a player with a very high tackle count. Taylor doesn't make enough metres.

We need Brown and Grevs to help out the Burgi with making metres.

If Grevs goes next week then Taylor just adds into our forwards who don't make big metres eg: Tyrrell, Clark, Turner, Carter, McInnes (when he plays back row) Gosiewski.

I repeat we can't let Grevs go early for rubbish in reply when we already have too many forwards like Elijah.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Taylor is certainly not a dud--at his best he is a strong performing international!

Grevs makes very good metres.

Elijah doesn't. Mark those words down Doyen.

Elijah makes shitloads of tackles. We already have too many players like that.

Grevs going early would be a stupid decision. Mark those words too.

Status
Not open for further replies.