What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
Sorry mate but you're wrong.

I was 95 percent sure 3 weeks ago he was going.

When there is strong media rumours for weeks they are usually true.

The way I see it is; what back in their right mind would want to play under Maguire!!!

Expect to lose more talented backs & recruit big bash & barge forwards in the future!

Fugging HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we lost a 1st grader in dw,i wish aaron gray the dud player left as well he is useless with oldfield,mcinnes,clark,tyrrell,grant,(mcqueen is half a dud) are there any other duds i left out?what a great team for 2016 i think not....welcome home sammy my mate was right he quoted its been a circus getting sam back now i know what he meant he never gives much away well here it is fellas.....

Rsag85

Bench
we lost a 1st grader in dw,i wish aaron gray the dud player left as well he is useless with oldfield,mcinnes,clark,tyrrell,grant,(mcqueen is half a dud) are there any other duds i left out?what a great team for 2016 i think not....welcome home sammy my mate was right he quoted its been a circus getting sam back now i know what he meant he never gives much away well here it is fellas.....

your already judging players who haven't played for the club? wow

Rabbits20

Immortal
The way I see it is; what back in their right mind would want to play under Maguire!!!

Expect to lose more talented backs & recruit big bash & barge forwards in the future!

Fugging HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker's behaviour has been unacceptable and we couldn't afford to upgrade his contract. Walker has attitude issues too.

Now we just need to get rid of McQueen and Grant and then the NRL should allow the Burgess deal.

Rabbits20

Immortal
haha!

try some green tea! it calms me down :cool:

I'm not happy with this mess.

I'm wondering how we fit Sam in????

Maybe Grevsmuhl will get released too along with McQueen and Grant.

I can't understand how Manly are ok and we are over the cap:roll:

GGTSS

Juniors
Gould has come out officially saying they've withdrawn from McQueen negotiations. Now DW gone I'd be very keen to see him at centre.

Rsag85

Bench
Hiku to either Dragons or us
Tyrrell and Grant two names on the outer but not many takers for either.
Titans have upgrade there offer for McQueen
he then mentions if we transfer those guys out it puts us in a very good position (to sign someone of note).

Could be promising but plenty has to go our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts