What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Surely we only need to let one or two players go after we released Walker.

Honestly it's become a joke, our top 25 is going to be filled with reserve graders/untested young guys.

doyen

Bench
Gould has come out officially saying they've withdrawn from McQueen negotiations. Now DW gone I'd be very keen to see him at centre.

I think he would do a good job in the centres-----big,strong & still has good pace!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Surely we only need to let one or two players go after we released Walker.

Honestly it's become a joke, our top 25 is going to be filled with reserve graders/untested young guys.

Spot on its a joke.

Surely letting McQueen and Grant go is enough!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
McQueen won't be needed in the centres. ;-)

I expect McQueen to be leaving. I reckon there will be an announcement in the middle of next week.

What is the rumour re a centre. You reckon we are signing a centre by the sounds of it?????

Don't leave me in suspense!!!!

Southsport are you going to give us a name it is a rumour thread and you keep leaving open ended statements about a replacement centre that's going to score points ?? I'm sure somebody said on one of these threads around 9pm last night that DW will still be with souths for 2016 at least

doyen

Bench
Southsport are you going to give us a name it is a rumour thread and you keep leaving open ended statements about a replacement centre that's going to score points ?? I'm sure somebody said on one of these threads around 9pm last night that DW will still be with souths for 2016 at least

The rumour is James Roberts.

He'd have to be a very forgiving type after Sths gave him the boot!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

That was shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The rumour is James Roberts.

He'd have to be a very forgiving type after Sths gave him the boot!!!

Doyen I have no idea how we afford him.

Obviously I'd take him though.

I reckon Roberts will stay with the Titans.

doyen

Bench
Thanks Doyen was it made who gave James Roberts the boot..?? Or earlier

I think he was having his problems just as Madge came in.

Stupid stuff by a very young fella.

He had played firsts & was obviously star quality----but in our wisdom we axed him--a bad blue!!

Madge came to Sths in Oct,2011 & Roberts was axed in July,2012!

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
I expect McQueen to be leaving. I reckon there will be an announcement in the middle of next week.

What is the rumour re a centre. You reckon we are signing a centre by the sounds of it?????

Don't leave me in suspense!!!!

So the rumour goes, he sounds confident and continually repeats it, I can only guess who it is.

doyen

Bench

Maybe he will stay at the TITANS but if he wants to play SOO & for Aust. he should go to the Cowboys & play with JT!!

Maybe the Cowboys will release Linnett to Sths to get Roberts!

southsport

First Grade

I haven't got the name.........let's see what happens.

As far as Walker goes the rumours see-sawed and the last one I read was that he was staying, but things shifted again.

southsport

First Grade

Roberts would seem to be the obvious one but it has been said that he likes it on the Gold Coast and wants to stay.

As far as affordability goes no one in the media or any supporters really know the exact status of Souths cap situation, so don't pay too much attention to what Josh Massoud says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts