What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see JR like Tedesco a brilliant attacking FB but as GI and many others showed this year gets run over the top of as last line of defence

Rabbits20

Immortal
Someone big and strong like Dugan mate not necessarily Duges but at least a big strong guy that can tackle big strong guys running at him close to the line

Other defenders should be helping Roberts out though.

Tell me a guy you'd want besides Dugan then???

Dugan is obviously out of the question.

handyman2190

Bench
Im not even sure he is that he is even that good at wing,from what ive seen GI sets him up, otherwise he is uncreative, i would have let the roosters take him, sorry all

Not sure r20 I'm not a talent scout but just in that mould big powerful and fast ,
You could be right mate, maybe there just isn't anybody that fits that description besides GI and Duges ......

alien

Referee
Im not even sure he is that he is even that good at wing,from what ive seen GI sets him up, otherwise he is uncreative, i would have let the roosters take him, sorry all

AJ might not create a lot of opportunites, but if his team mates create a chance for him, he is a good finisher.

doyen

Bench
Trying to get dugan would be extremely difficult virtually no chance, JR is in the slater mold who isnt that big but plays with heart, ive seen JR play and he is exceptional at any position,it was a crying shame we showed him the door instead of doing more to help him, just like DW we should have tried harder to help him i feel

What I saw of JR last year he seemed pretty good defensively--quite strong really!!

I've calmed down and at peace with JR at centre in 16 and FB in 17 if it means we get him sometimes change needs a little time to accept......I've got my open mind back in now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts