What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm don't like the idea of paying players we release to other clubs but I suppose we may have to take a bit of a hit on Grant as can't see any club paying him 350k

handyman2190

Bench
That 350 for grant reeks of desperation penrith paying a portion of the first 2 years and what a mistake, we would have been better off giving grevs more keeping him happy and resigning him, someone remind me, we can still change grevs mind ala mcguiness before june 30/ 16 that rule hasnt changed yet i dont think

Isaaxe

Juniors
hmm interesting..

has roberts played much fullback before???

JR scored some 70-85 metre tries in the Under 20 team that played
in the finals from wing. JR would not have played much at fullback if at all
at senior level. I can't vouch for his junior days.

Exsilium

Coach
and this probably wouldn't be happening unless roberts was being signed

Or he is simply surplus to requirements. Could also be due to cap constraints, Burgess contract is yet to be signed off right?

my money is on the dragons signing Roberts and releasing either Peter Matautia, Aitkin or both. Either of those two would be great pick ups.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've heard that Gus Gould has tweeted Grant > tigers today.

I've heard tomorrow Roberts is sitting down and deciding what he will do.

Roberts has had 3 offers finalised by Broncos, Dragons and Souths as of tonight.

Expect a decision to come out on Tuesday I reckon.

Oi southsport and alien, what if Grant goes to the Tigers and we miss out on Roberts. Then it's our loss!!!!

I wouldnt be shocked if Roberts picks St George guys.

Rlw Mole on twitter thinks GI is leaving and trying to negotiate transfer fee with broncs and says that he is not being honest by stating to the media he will be with souths till end of 17???
Totally confused now

Galeforce

Bench
you can believe the guy who talked to a guy who talked to someone close to GI , or you can believe what GI says as a specific statement regarding rumours.

NRL mole says he "thinks" , he can think whatever he wants , i will be confused when i am surprised by actual action.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rlw Mole on twitter thinks GI is leaving and trying to negotiate transfer fee with broncs and says that he is not being honest by stating to the media he will be with souths till end of 17???
Totally confused now

I'm believing the word of GI.

Not the Mole who does get things wrong.

doyen

Bench
I'm believing the word of GI.

Not the Mole who does get things wrong.

I wouldn't be trusting GI's word;or any RL player for that matter!!

Remember,GI was severely criticised for betraying his word given to the Broncos in 2010 just before he came to us.
Loyalty is not part of so-called "sport" these days;either by players or clubs.

If it suits Sths to off-load GI at their will they'll do it!! It's only business!!!!!

Pommy

Coach
I wouldn't be trusting GI's word;or any RL player for that matter!!

Remember,GI was severely criticised for betraying his word given to the Broncos in 2010 just before he came to us.
Loyalty is not part of so-called "sport" these days;either by players or clubs.

If it suits Sths to off-load GI at their will they'll do it!! It's only business!!!!!

Would you be loyal to your employer if you had a better offer somewhere else? The sooner people accept its just a job to these guys the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts