What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rhyno got it now
Whatever will be will be it's out of all our hands to be honest this off season has been doing my head in as most
So much media crap and a crazy transfer player market
Personally. I think we need jr in the centres or we will be pretty ordinary for strike without dw
I'm hoping Sam will lift the team but deep down the loss of teo and lote
still haunts me

R20 we will all be totally PIR..ed off if GI leaves
Let's remain positive and go for the 2016 ride and see where it takes us
Don't agree about jr being a 1 season wonder like barba at all
Jr has been lethal for a few years now just needed to mature like we all did when younger

Rsag85

Bench
With the GI rumour I find it funny that some people would listen to a rival club CEO who has nothing to do with any club but the Panthers so how he knows this information is just a joke and the RLW Mole a person on the Net who gets most rumours wrong any way.

Why don't fans listen to GI himself he said he will be with the club until the end of 2017 end of story.

I'm getting sick of the media making up BS to sell there newspaper about our great club

Achillies

Juniors
Gus Gould Twitter also said GI leaving has been going on behind closed doors for weeks and only because it has leaked that the rabbitohs have now got GI to deny it once again believe what you will

I don't see there being much truth to this. If we'd been talking with Brisbane about a release for G.I why release Walker and McQueen? Releasing G.I would put us well under the cap after signing Sam, there'd have been no need to move the other 2.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 said dragons are favourites he is a jinx and is always wrong

Wow!!!!! This coming from you. I've nearly fallen off the bed in laughter!!!!!

Just another troll!!!!

Well I hope it's a jinx and he comes to Souths:lol::lol:

That'd be good wouldn't it Rhyno????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks Rhyno got it now
Whatever will be will be it's out of all our hands to be honest this off season has been doing my head in as most
So much media crap and a crazy transfer player market
Personally. I think we need jr in the centres or we will be pretty ordinary for strike without dw
I'm hoping Sam will lift the team but deep down the loss of teo and lote
still haunts me

BR mate, Rhyno is a troll to let you know.

Yeah the off season is doing my head in too mate with this instability etc......

We definitely need Roberts or a player similar.

Rabbits20

Immortal
With the GI rumour I find it funny that some people would listen to a rival club CEO who has nothing to do with any club but the Panthers so how he knows this information is just a joke and the RLW Mole a person on the Net who gets most rumours wrong any way.

Why don't fans listen to GI himself he said he will be with the club until the end of 2017 end of story.

I'm getting sick of the media making up BS to sell there newspaper about our great club

I said on here mate I take the word of GI. Not the BS of the media.

Mate nearly everyone disagreed with me saying where there is smoke there is fire, GI could be lying blah blah........

Finally I've found someone who agrees with me on this.

Halllleeelllujjjjaaaahhhhhhhh.

Rabbits20

Immortal
bunniesman said roberts is coming to souths, and bunniesman is the biggest jinx ever! :lol:

Thanks mate.

Rhyno is a troll alien. You know it!!!!

I'm a bit nervous re this Roberts situation alien.

This off season is a bit stressful.

I thought the stress was meant to begin Round 1. Lol!!!!!!!

Guys I don't believe the stuff about GI leaving that Gus and Mole has twittered but was just putting it out there what there saying
I do feel however if we get jr then in 17 GI may be gone .....not sure

nrlnrl

First Grade
Guys I don't believe the stuff about GI leaving that Gus and Mole has twittered but was just putting it out there what there saying
I do feel however if we get jr then in 17 GI may be gone .....not sure

Roberts is going to the Broncos, will be announced today or tomorrow

handyman2190

Bench
I believe JR will probably go broncos id love him back but until we actually have him ill be a little pessimistic and not believe, im hopeing mundine will help us

Rhyno

First Grade
Wow!!!!! This coming from you. I've nearly fallen off the bed in laughter!!!!!

Just another troll!!!!

Well I hope it's a jinx and he comes to Souths:lol::lol:

That'd be good wouldn't it Rhyno????

Yup
I think
That
Would
Be
Good
Rather he
Go to
Souths instead
Of broncos

doyen

Bench
https://youtu.be/CxaF1r9lSK8

This is James Roberts's Uncle,the man repping him.

A very impressive man--musician,artist,speaker.

He believes that playing under Bennett & living in the smaller "big country town" atmosphere of Brisbane would be best for James.

He says that in the long run,however,it will be James's decision as to where he plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts