What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetRider

Juniors
These rumours are keeping everyone entertained and also causing some frustration for others. I am over worrying about who South's will get. What will be, will be is my motto and South's will do well either way, if players leave others will replace them, if major signings do not come a junior will get an opportunity, if we do not win the premiership this year we will have put into place a plan for the future.

I have faith in those running our great club and believe that they will do what's best for the club at this point in time. Mario Fenech has the same belief and given his love for the club, who am I to disagree. It may not be obvious to us by the media reports or even in the results we may get but at this point I believe in the group that brought us our 21st premiership.

doyen

Bench
These rumours are keeping everyone entertained and also causing some frustration for others. I am over worrying about who South's will get. What will be, will be is my motto and South's will do well either way, if players leave others will replace them, if major signings do not come a junior will get an opportunity, if we do not win the premiership this year we will have put into place a plan for the future.

I have faith in those running our great club and believe that they will do what's best for the club at this point in time. Mario Fenech has the same belief and given his love for the club, who am I to disagree. It may not be obvious to us by the media reports or even in the results we may get but at this point I believe in the group that brought us our 21st premiership.

Very good philosophy!

James must do what he thinks will place him in a position where he has a good chance of genuine happiness;generally.

Not just footy & money--whereever he lands he will set himself up financially--he needs to be able to be in an environment where he flourishes in his job as a RL player!!

Que sera sera!!!

Andrew Fifita and Luke Lweis being shopped to other clubs for 16 if price is right ?.
If we don't get jr and we've missed out on lafai etc would they be any use to us ?.. Thoughts?..

I really can't understand why we didn't go after Lafai big tall strong and fairly quick,get react finisher and bloody hard to stop when he gets going ?? Unless Madge thought we have a really good chance of the Jet landing at Redfern

alien

Referee
Thanks mate.

Rhyno is a troll alien. You know it!!!!

I'm a bit nervous re this Roberts situation alien.

This off season is a bit stressful.

I thought the stress was meant to begin Round 1. Lol!!!!!!!

yep. have a look at the comment he left me on my profile page

alien

Referee
If we don't get jr there are no quality centres left Newc

tedesco can play centre/wing. play him there, and he can learn from gi, and can then take over the fullback position when gi leaves. wt supposedly have salary cap problems, unless they made it all up as an excuse to get rid of wobbie, and to take the blame of current management, and he might want out of camp concord. asking never hurt..

Rabbits20

Immortal
We are fu..ed if we don't get him
No strike out wide and Sam can only do so much !,,
I think we are missing a quality hooker, quality second rower like Te'o, a quality centre and we still haven't replaced Tuqiri so we lack a winger like him.

I know we can't have all those things but if we don't get Roberts imo we can't make the top 4.

You're right, Sam can only do so much.

If we miss out on Roberts about a 6th or 7th placed finish sounds about right as we've lost depth too.
Agreed,we need to land him at all costs.

I'm just hoping!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
yep. have a look at the comment he left me on my profile page

Yep I looked.

He is a troll. I have spoken truth.

That comment Rhyno left on there says it all.

Don't worry alien we know who the truth tellers and lie tellers are on here mate.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
tedesco can play centre/wing. play him there, and he can learn from gi, and can then take over the fullback position when gi leaves. wt supposedly have salary cap problems, unless they made it all up as an excuse to get rid of wobbie, and to take the blame of current management, and he might want out of camp concord. asking never hurt..

I don't know what to think.

You're thinking outside the square.

I can't see us getting Tedesco though.

alien

Referee
if we don't get roberts then it's going to be pretty annoying when we already had dylan signed for next year for only $250,000

R20 exactly what I think about what we need to be a force about 4 positions short of being a serious threat,
Alien spot on mate also we had Dylan signed for 250k and may not get our man to replace him at 500k aaarrgghhh

alien

Referee
R20 exactly what I think about what we need to be a force about 4 positions short of being a serious threat,
Alien spot on mate also we had Dylan signed for 250k and may not get our man to replace him at 500k aaarrgghhh

i reckon if we get roberts we will be a serious threat and make the top 4. if we don't, i think 5th-8th

Rabbits20

Immortal
i reckon if we get roberts we will be a serious threat and make the top 4. if we don't, i think 5th-8th

Yep. Can't argue there.

Oi alien have a look on my profile page.

The troll has posted, you'll see mate!!!

I rejected him as a friend request! Lol.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

Thanks mate. Good you're on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts