What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
_20150828_094603.JPG

Galeforce

Bench
Yes. Of him and Grevs I prefer we keep him cause we need a better backline. Going ok for second rowers.

Cannot agree........at least GRevs has shown form/potential playing top grade with us to challenge for bench spot.
I have yet to see Olive do something in any of the preseason game to get ahead of Oldfield, Gray , Hunt , Auva , Goodwin or Neilson / Murphy for that matter.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cannot agree........at least GRevs has shown form/potential playing top grade with us to challenge for bench spot.
I have yet to see Olive do something in any of the preseason game to get ahead of Oldfield, Gray , Hunt , Auva , Goodwin or Neilson / Murphy for that matter.

Yep.

Before I put Olive in the backs I'd play Turner in the backs.

If injuries hit Turner would do a better job in the backs compared to the ordinary Olive.

Rsag85

Bench
Yep.

Before I put Olive in the backs I'd play Turner in the backs.

If injuries hit Turner would do a better job in the backs compared to the ordinary Olive.

Olive hasn't got the chance in the centre yet but the kid has something we miss in the current backline that is speed

alien

Referee

yeah at this stage i'd rather keep grevs too

Status
Not open for further replies.