What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Olive looked good in his debut for the Titans.

looks like the club might need to shop around for another 2nd rower with Sutto out injured

We don't need to shop around.

We are sweet.

We have:

Turner
Carter
Sam
Grevs
Brown
Clark
Gosiewski
McInnes (when Cook comes on Madge may move Cam to back row)
Whitelaw

Matrix

Juniors
We don't need to shop around.

We are sweet.

We have:

Turner
Carter
Sam
Grevs
Brown
Clark
Gosiewski
McInnes (when Cook comes on Madge may move Cam to back row)
Whitelaw

Also Crichton and maybe Brock Gray may be used later on.I dont think we need to sign another forward yet.

doyen

Bench
AR does have a broken jaw.
Has anyone heard how bad it is & how long he'll be out!

You just beat me to that question S/Sport.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Impressed with Hunt yesterday. Been a fan every since preseason training. Hard worker and he's tough. Who on here was fretting after losing Walker? Almost everyone is replaceable. I've been saying it the whole time. We've got a lot of young guns coming through that are backs. Look I love Walker but he wanted to move on so we move on too. Hunt looks good. He'll be a main stayer. The fight will be over Gray's wing spot (And he also had a great game on Sunday). Exciting times.

southsport

First Grade
Impressed with Hunt yesterday. Been a fan every since preseason training. Hard worker and he's tough. Who on here was fretting after losing Walker? Almost everyone is replaceable. I've been saying it the whole time. We've got a lot of young guns coming through that are backs. Look I love Walker but he wanted to move on so we move on too. Hunt looks good. He'll be a main stayer. The fight will be over Gray's wing spot (And he also had a great game on Sunday). Exciting times.

Once again I agree with what you say Sara, Hunt is a very valuable recruit, not only do I think that we have effectively relaced D Walkz but I think we didn't need to chase Roberts.

DiegoNT

First Grade
A fracture is a*broken bone. A broken bone is a fracture.

While many people believe that a fracture is a "hairline break," or a certain type of broken bone,*this is not true. A fracture and a broken bone are the same thing!* To your physician, these words can be used interchangeably.* While there are many types of fractures, or broken bones, there are other*ways to describe fractures*that give more specific meaning to the problem.

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/brokenbones/g/fracture.htm

southsport

First Grade
A fracture is a*broken bone. A broken bone is a fracture.

While many people believe that a fracture is a "hairline break," or a certain type of broken bone,*this is not true. A fracture and a broken bone are the same thing!* To your physician, these words can be used interchangeably.* While there are many types of fractures, or broken bones, there are other*ways to describe fractures*that give more specific meaning to the problem.

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/brokenbones/g/fracture.htm

Yes, I know that, but what I am saying is that I think that some fractured jaws are more severe than others in that they take longer to heel and I hope Reyno's is in the less severe category.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
tanglin-pe-56-injuries-related-to-bone-15-638.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.