What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
fig0301.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yes, I know that, but what I am saying is that I think that some fractured jaws are more severe than others in that they take longer to heel and I hope Reyno's is in the less severe category.

So basically hopefully the broken jaw bone isn't on the severe end of the scale

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
im sure it was a bad whack but not as bad as others i think good news will come out of this for adam and on the other hand, cody will show his wares for possibly another month approx till reyno returns but luckily for cody its a stroke of good fortune to get more precious game time and much needed experience for cody in the top league thats footy...

southsport

First Grade
im sure it was a bad whack but not as bad as others i think good news will come out of this for adam and on the other hand, cody will show his wares for possibly another month approx till reyno returns but luckily for cody its a stroke of good fortune to get more precious game time and much needed experience for cody in the top league thats footy...

What concerns me is if Cody and Keary really fire, who do you drop when Adam returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.