What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What concerns me is if Cody and Keary really fire, who do you drop when Adam returns?

Keary and Cody won't kick anywhere near as well as Adam.

To beat the top sides we need Adam, field position is important and Adam gets repeat sets and is a maestro with his kicking game.

Reyno will slot straight in at 7 regardless of the other two.

I don't care who's left out.

alien

Referee
Question. After yesterdays game do we still think Grevs is a big loss? I think Carter can bring more to the table and is a lot more like Te'o. Thoughts?

carter can definitely hit hard in defense and is better at play making. i would say grevs (who is bigger) would on average make more distance per hit up and has a more of a chance of powering through the defense and scoring a try, when the team is attacking the try line (like what te'o did against the roosters in the 2014 finals). i wish we could keep both.

Last edited:
If he goes to rugby he's absolutely chasing the money. Not once has he ever mentioned it as a goal of his.

Probably the only way he'll get to play for Nsw. With the Waratahs.

Anyway, he's looking for a pay day. DT winning wring it's hands saying NRL can't afford to loose talent. Will sign big deal with someone and crisis averted.

DiegoNT

First Grade
G.I said that he'll look into retiring from rep football at the back end of his career. He also said that he is only 29 and can see himself praying origin into his early 30s like jt. Jt is set to retire from origin after 2017 apperently and g.i will be look into it then

southsport

First Grade
G.I said that he'll look into retiring from rep football at the back end of his career. He also said that he is only 29 and can see himself praying origin into his early 30s like jt. Jt is set to retire from origin after 2017 apperently and g.i will be look into it then

Thanks for clearing that up, it was a courier mail article I think.

alien

Referee
12 wks out & then chock full of confidence on his return with the big forwards targetting him;specifically his jaw!!

His confidence will be eroded!

Lets hope not because he will be needed in the big games. I heard in the video that he will not require surgery. Hopefully he is only out for 6 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
GI to retire from origin.

Musgrove out for an extended period with wrist injury.

When will he retire from origin????

GI may have to retire at about 32-33yrs old due to his unfortunate injury issues.

It's a shame he probably can't play until he's 34-35.

Re Musgrove it's a big shame.

Can't afford more injuries Southsport. We are already wounded.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lets hope not because he will be needed in the big games. I heard in the video that he will not require surgery. Hopefully he is only out for 6 weeks.

Big games you say. We have a shitload of them coming unfortunately:roll::roll::roll::roll:

R3: Dragons away
R4: Bulldogs home
R5: Manly away
R6: Roosters home
R7: Cowboys away
R8: Broncos away

We have a horror run.

I'm pretty concerned alien.

I predict Adam will miss 8 weeks.

I ain't happy alien.

Keary and Cody can not match his kicking game.

handyman2190

Bench
My latest mail is that there is no way keary will be staying the offer we made has been recinded, but, there are talks between moses manager and us about him coming over at 700k, its anyones guess if it will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.