What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncos4life

Juniors
Teo wont be back, all i can say is good ridance, he played us big time like DCE played titans, it was all a game to get us back for turfing him out on his ear and i gotta say i dont think much of him or his advisors after this money to all is paramount to give up 100 or more to play under that liar and useless bennet is stupidity

Lolz! U mad bro?

handyman2190

Bench
No u lunatic go back under the rocks u crawled out from bennet was only any good with the best players hence his failures at newcastle it was all about the money for him

Pommy

Coach
Wish him well.
Would have loved him here and I imagine he was torn between the two clubs, but there's a very good chance he will win a premiership next season and you can't fault someone for wanting to be successful in what they do.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Wish him well.
Would have loved him here and I imagine he was torn between the two clubs, but there's a very good chance he will win a premiership next season and you can't fault someone for wanting to be successful in what they do.
100% Everyone is bagging him as if he lead us on. I can tell you now we were very close to signing him. It was an extremely hard decision for him to make hence it dragging on. He's a Souths Junior and it's not something he's just going to decide overnight.. playing for the Broncos isn't a bad choice. Good luck to him I say.

rabbitohs95

Bench
A big lol@ whoever said we were definitely gonna get him.

Bit disappointed yeah but this does open up our centre spots, which is exciting. There are quite a few names that can play there and now we have a but of cash to throw around to retain whoever keeps their spot. Goodluck to them.

Galeforce

Bench
Goodwin will start , however expect one of the young ones ( or a mid season buy) to make a statement and grab his spot by mid season.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I reckon Angus Crichton will be playing Centre by the end of the year. I know most see him as a Second Rower but he has the ball skills to play centre. Always looking for support players and can throw a good pass.

alien

Referee
I reckon Angus Crichton will be playing Centre by the end of the year. I know most see him as a Second Rower but he has the ball skills to play centre. Always looking for support players and can throw a good pass.

i think this is definitely a possibility. he can break tackles too

Rsag85

Bench

I think Madge see him as a forward as well, as most of his league career has been playing in the forwards

alien

Referee
I think Madge see him as a forward as well, as most of his league career has been playing in the forwards

he has played some centre in union though. i know it's a different sport, but some skills are the same, and he has the attributes

Rabbits20

Immortal
he has played some centre in union though. i know it's a different sport, but some skills are the same, and he has the attributes

I wonder if Crichton is quick enough for centre?????

Hmmmmm..........

Expect Goodwin in the centres to start with alien.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chrighton is not a centre he's a 2nd rower or even lock
IMO only nowhere near enough speed to be a threat at centre watch youtube

I'll take your word mate.

I think he's a second rower/lock too.

At the start of next season I reckon Goodwin in the centres and Gray on the wing. Oldfield 20th man.

Status
Not open for further replies.