What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gavet is a prop & a pretty wild & willing type when on the paddock.

Unfortunately he has missed a lot of time in the last 2 seasons;in fact,I don't think he even completed a game for the Broncos!
Suspended for a SC in the first game then sustained a season ending cruciate injury at training.

It's getting to the stage now where beggars can't be choosers!!

I'd guess that the two forwards we get will be Williams & Gavet.

Gavet is not the answer at all. I'd have him behind Turner and Clark.

Gavet is very ildisciplined, drops the ball, his temper is bad and he's very injury prone.

No thanks!!!!!!! Gavet can stay away!!!!

Are you with me shadow????

T. Williams and Gavet aren't the answer shadow.

T. Williams would play off our bench and provide not much but laziness and Gavet will be in NSW Cup at North Sydney Oval where he'd belong.

Once again they aren't the answer. Can you see what I see shadow?????

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doyen we shouldn't take them, they're ordinary. I know where you're coming from though.

If I had to pick one I'd take T. Williams over Gavet.

If Williams comes to Souths I won't be excited at all though.

doyen

Bench
Doyen we shouldn't take them, they're ordinary. I know where you're coming from though.

Trouble is with Williams he is a Dave TAYLOR type--a 5/8 in a 120 kg body.

The bloke has ability but I reckon he's a RL scammer!!

He played for AUST.;got his reputation & has been scamming clubs ever since.

He's a big enough body to use as a battering ram but he sees himself as the ultimate creative,ball-player type---& he is skilful.

But he's the type of player that sucks clubs in;they sign him,then he lays back & coasts!!

Then laughs all the way to the bank!

Rsag85

Bench

I use Adam Blair as a good example was a superstar playing for the Storm went to the Tigers played terrible footy moved to the broncos this year and transformed into one of the in form forwards in the NRL. So I wouldn't pass judgement on Tony Williams, he has the size, power and talent to be one of the most feared forwards in the NRL if used right.

doyen

Bench
I use Adam Blair as a good example was a superstar playing for the Storm went to the Tigers played terrible footy moved to the broncos this year and transformed into one of the in form forwards in the NRL. So I wouldn't pass judgement on Tony Williams, he has the size, power and talent to be one of the most feared forwards in the NRL if used right.

No doubt,he has the skill & talent--he better have because I reckon we've got him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts