What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
Oh well let Olive go now!

Matrix do you know if Manuleleau is staying???

Or has anyone heard anything???

Also strong mail Hawkins is going to Storm.

Not sure mate he was disappointing last season,probably depends on whether Madge offers contracts to Schaumkel and Gregorious.

rabbitohs95

Bench
If Olive is gone, at least he's not off to a club where it could really backfire. Plus we're pretty set with Walker, Auva'a, Gray and Goodwin.

Also R20 it might help that you multiquote itll save your time plus there wont be multiple posts just one. The button next to the one where you multiquote so click it then click reply on the last quote you want to reply to. Hope that made sense.

cb4

First Grade
If Olive is gone, at least he's not off to a club where it could really backfire. Plus we're pretty set with Walker, Auva'a, Gray and Goodwin.

Also R20 it might help that you multiquote itll save your time plus there wont be multiple posts just one. The button next to the one where you multiquote so click it then click reply on the last quote you want to reply to. Hope that made sense.

It's a classic post count grower.

southsport

First Grade

Olive can probably see himself getting more opportunity with the titans.

Joel Reddy to play fullback for the Roosters.

Shaune Corrigan to sign up as back up.
Joel Reddy would never make our FG squad, unlike Souffs where he played many games.

I don't like to mention this, but you really need to do something about your speech impediment.
Not a speech impediment, I just like to spell things phonetically around here so it's easier for you guys.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yeah I think I know how to do it. I'm a bit lazy though!

Rsag85

Bench

I'm not a fan of having Goodwin on the wing

doyen

Bench
Is anyone else getting frustrated & pissed off about being glued fulltime to Zerotackle waiting for some signing announcements??

What in the good Lord's name is going on?????????

Every other club but Sths seem to be active in the market!!

It's getting to be a joke!

Rsag85

Bench
Is anyone else getting frustrated & pissed off about being glued fulltime to Zerotackle waiting for some signing announcements??

why you glued to a fan made website?

i think the club is planing something big

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not a fan of having Goodwin on the wing

I'm a fan of Goodwin. He tries very very hard and is very solid on the wing. If he doesn't perform next season then Oldfield or Gray will take his place.

Doyen I don't rate zero tackle as a very good site.

It seems we are having lots of trouble signing players doyen as we've said previously.

It's not good!!!!!!!

Rsag85 I reckon we have more of a chance at Williams compared to Gavet.

Status
Not open for further replies.