What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gavet is not the answer at all. I'd have him behind Turner and Clark.

Gavet is very ildisciplined, drops the ball, his temper is bad and he's very injury prone.

No thanks!!!!!!! Gavet can stay away!!!!

Are you with me shadow????

T. Williams and Gavet aren't the answer shadow.

T. Williams would play off our bench and provide not much but laziness and Gavet will be in NSW Cup at North Sydney Oval where he'd belong.

Once again they aren't the answer. Can you see what I see shadow?????

Rsag85 in this post you can see why I disagree!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Trouble is with Williams he is a Dave TAYLOR type--a 5/8 in a 120 kg body.

The bloke has ability but I reckon he's a RL scammer!!

He played for AUST.;got his reputation & has been scamming clubs ever since.

He's a big enough body to use as a battering ram but he sees himself as the ultimate creative,ball-player type---& he is skilful.

But he's the type of player that sucks clubs in;they sign him,then he lays back & coasts!!

Then laughs all the way to the bank!

Great post. I am on the same page as you here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I use Adam Blair as a good example was a superstar playing for the Storm went to the Tigers played terrible footy moved to the broncos this year and transformed into one of the in form forwards in the NRL. So I wouldn't pass judgement on Tony Williams, he has the size, power and talent to be one of the most feared forwards in the NRL if used right.

I'm very very very doubtful.

My hopes aren't high if he comes to us.

A lot of Souths members/supporters will be thinking the same as me.

How would he handle the training from Madge????

Rabbits20

Immortal
No doubt,he has the skill & talent--he better have because I reckon we've got him!!

Why do you think we've got him for????

Do you have info off guys in the know doyen???

Southsport what's the info you're getting?? Is it looking likely we will get T. Williams?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumours:

Storm are chasing hard for Jeremy Hawkins.

Titans are interested in Gavet.

Broncos continue to push hard for Te'o.

CAFPOW

Juniors
We lost 7 players, signed only 2. Is not finding replacement
to those remaining 5 in hoping we would get Teo, Sam and
maybe Taupau a good idea?

Matrix

Juniors
According to the telegraph,John Olive has signed with the titans from 2017.I would release him now,no point giving him time in 1st grade for someone else to benefit.Kerrod Holland has signed with the dogs and Darren Nicholls has retutrned to qld so a few going and not much coming in.

southsport

First Grade
According to the telegraph,John Olive has signed with the titans from 2017.I would release him now,no point giving him time in 1st grade for someone else to benefit.Kerrod Holland has signed with the dogs and Darren Nicholls has retutrned to qld so a few going and not much coming in.

Agree, release Olive now..........I'm not sure we would have had a place for him in the future.

cb4

First Grade
Word is that if Souths sign Williams they will get him cheap with the dogs footing most of the bill.

That's the word with everyone mate. We had a sniff again and the wages are heavily subsidized for a year, but it is his demands for 2017 on wards that made us walk away.

doyen

Bench
Why do you think we've got him for????

Do you have info off guys in the know doyen???

Southsport what's the info you're getting?? Is it looking likely we will get T. Williams?????

I have no idea----I am not in the know----it does appear he's on the market & we are getting pretty desperate----Williams would be desperate too----just a hunch----Madge loves big boys & Williams may just click with a coach who will put him over his knees & smack his sizable bum on a regular basis!!!!

That would be 3 forwards at about 120 kgs--Madge will be salivating!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Oh well let Olive go now!

Matrix do you know if Manuleleau is staying???

Or has anyone heard anything???

Also strong mail Hawkins is going to Storm.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have no idea----I am not in the know----it does appear he's on the market & we are getting pretty desperate----Williams would be desperate too----just a hunch----Madge loves big boys & Williams may just click with a coach who will put him over his knees & smack his sizable bum on a regular basis!!!!

That would be 3 forwards at about 120 kgs--Madge will be salivating!

Yeah ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts