What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
why you glued to a fan made website?

i think the club is planing something big

When this big thing finally happens the pressure build-up is going to be so great that it should go off like an atomic bomb!!

I hope it'll be worth the wait.

It's shaping up to be the greatest signing of leftover scraps in NRL history!!

It doesn't matter what site one's on,what paper one reads; & even the Sths website--still zilch!!

Please advise of reliable sources to search for info!

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
I'm a fan of Goodwin. He tries very very hard and is very solid on the wing. If he doesn't perform next season then Oldfield or Gray will take his place.

Doyen I don't rate zero tackle as a very good site.

It seems we are having lots of trouble signing players doyen as we've said previously.

It's not good!!!!!!!

Rsag85 I reckon we have more of a chance at Williams compared to Gavet.

I've tried just about every site one can poke a stick at & I reckon Zerotackle is the best presented & the most up to date!!

I went to the Kennel yesterday & nearly got obliterated by a virus.

Even the official NRL w/site is not good!!

doyen

Bench
I seriously don't know what's going on rsag, but aside from Williams I think there will be one or two signings before long.

The more I think about it "Lumpus Maximus" [ie. Anthony WILLIAMS] will fit Madge's plans pretty well.

But Madge will have to be very expeditious in placing him into the LOBOTOMY programme.
This will be vital as "Lumpus" thinks he's a 5/8[& every other posse on the field,TBH]---if big Anthony does end up at Sths Madge will need to strike post haste with the lobotomy or all will be lost!!!

Rsag85

Bench
When this big thing finally happens the pressure build-up is going to be so great that it should go off like an atomic bomb!!

It doesn't matter what site one's on,what paper one reads; & even the Sths website--still zilch!!

reliable source is become a member and wait for the emails I guess.

Dogmatix

Juniors
According to doyen's zero tackle website Souths are losing 3 players who were regulars in the top 17 this year (Luke, Stewart and Lowe)

The replacements are 2 NSW Cup regulars (Cook and Nicholls who came midseason to play for the Bears) and 1 UK Superleague player who was a NSW Cup regular before he went overseas (Oldfield)

Those are losing player trades for sure and certain

doyen

Bench
According to doyen's zero tackle website Souths are losing 3 players who were regulars in the top 17 this year (Luke, Stewart and Lowe)

The replacements are 2 NSW Cup regulars (Cook and Nicholls who came midseason to play for the Bears) and 1 UK Superleague player who was a NSW Cup regular before he went overseas (Oldfield)

Nicholls has left already!!

Rsag85

Bench

we upgraded a lot of contracts as well.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yep there isn't much going around really on who we could sign.

Our star signing could have been Cook.
I seriously don't know what's going on rsag, but aside from Williams I think there will be one or two signings before long.

We seem to be struggling to attract players this off season as doyen has said. They'd better be signings coming otherwise we are in trouble depthwise imo.
I've tried just about every site one can poke a stick at & I reckon Zerotackle is the best presented & the most up to date!!

I went to the Kennel yesterday & nearly got obliterated by a virus.

Even the official NRL w/site is not good!!

I do agree the NRL website isn't good. I browse on Zero Tackle too even though the site annoys me and the info is wrong at times.

Why did you go into the Kennel??? If you're not a member of their site how'd you get on???

Rabbits20

Immortal

doyen

Bench
We've signed a halfback from manly.

Yeah--I mentioned that a long way back in this thread--can't remember his name now---from their NYC--he's going on 21 yrs!!

Riley TRAVERS----he was Capt. of the Manly NYC G/F side this year.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Yep there isn't much going around really on who we could sign.

Our star signing could have been Cook.

We seem to be struggling to attract players this off season as doyen has said. They'd better be signings coming otherwise we are in trouble depthwise imo.

I do agree the NRL website isn't good. I browse on Zero Tackle too even though the site annoys me and the info is wrong at times.

Why did you go into the Kennel??? If you're not a member of their site how'd you get on???

I tried & all hell broke loose with a mystery virus!

There are other club forums where you can browse--just can't post unless a member!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I tried & all hell broke loose with a mystery virus!

There are other club forums where you can browse--just can't post unless a member!!

That's not good.

Avoid the plague that is the Dogs!!!

Avoid them at Lidcombe station as alien says too. Some of them behave like animals!!!

doyen

Bench
That's not good.

Avoid the plague that is the Dogs!!!

Avoid them at Lidcombe station as alien says too. Some of them behave like animals!!!

Even Mr.Perfect,Hazem el Mazri gets into strife in that environment!!

Who of us is perfect though!!

From members' email:

Burgess' Extend Contracts Until End of 2018

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have announced the contract extensions of English internationals George Burgess and Thomas Burgess until at least the end of the 2018 season today.

George, 23, has played 74 NRL games since making his first grade debut against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium in round 13, 2012. George has also gone on to play eight Tests for England.

Thomas, also 23, has played 97 first grade games including 51 NRL games for the Rabbitohs since making his NRL debut against the Eels at ANZ Stadium in round 15, 2013. Thomas made his first team debut for the Bradford Bulls in the Super League against the London Harlequins in round eight, 2011, and has gone on to play five Test matches for England since 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts