What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Looked at the photos there is probably around 5 guys who I haven't seen before.

It will be exciting to see some of our juniors/signings from other clubs get a go at 1st grade at stages next year.

The squad looks pretty fit.

Yes, I think the 2015 squad may go a long way towards plugging the holes left by the losses of Sam, Ben and Kiri.

Matrix

Juniors
Dean Whare,Daryl Millard & Ricky Leutele all linked to Sths[The Lurker].

The lurker has been saying that for months now,not quite sure where the Whare one comes from.I would think there would be no chance of that happening,maybe Millard might come but I doubt souths would sign anybody for big money because they have so many players to upgrade in the next 2 years.

The Whare rumour has been around for a while. Penrith have two absolute gun centres coming through and I think they are very keen not to lose either of them.

I guess they have to drop an outside back somewhere along the way and they must have identified Whare as the man to go.

Hope it's true. I really like him as a footballer.

Not overly fussed on the other two.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Whare rumour has been around for a while. Penrith have two absolute gun centres coming through and I think they are very keen not to lose either of them.

I guess they have to drop an outside back somewhere along the way and they must have identified Whare as the man to go.

Hope it's true. I really like him as a footballer.

Not overly fussed on the other two.

Millard is better than Leutele from what I have seen.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe Madge isn't confident enough in Millard yet to sign him for 1 year.

The two PNG guys are on a 6 week contract. I would assume that is the same for Millard as well.

Thompson Teteh from PNG is a centre I think he's 25 and played QLD Cup last year for PNG. He could be an exciting prospect. I read his name in Big League QLD Cup line ups last year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon Madge will sign up either Millard or Teteh after the 6 week trial on a 1 year contract.

You would think Madge would take Millard but you never know Teteh might train really well with great energy and skill.

alien

Referee
hey it could be worse. souths could have secured the services of junior burger aka shannon mcdonnell like the joke of the league has :lol:

Zigwaa

Bench
hey it could be worse. souths could have secured the services of junior burger aka shannon mcdonnell like the joke of the league has :lol:

Daniel Fitzhenry is considering making a comeback as well :lol:

rabbitohs95

Bench
Seen some highlights of Millard, seems to have a good offload and knows when to pass the ball. Haven't seen any superleague footage though. Would anybody be able to clarify?

rabbitohs95

Bench
Sione Masima has been removed from the player profiles,has he left does anybody know?

That's odd, hopefully we still retain him (unless he's done something bad of course). Seemed to be highly rated by the Sharks supporters, seemed like another up and coming forward we could use.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe Souths are having problems with player profiles on the official website. They are trying to fix the problem.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

Apparently the club are trying to update new player photo's and profiles of new signings in 2015. But it's taking longer than they expected it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts