What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
I have seen Reimis Smith named in both Eels and Souths , Ball teams.

Have seen forum comments that Nat Butcher has been signed by Roosters. However he is also in the last list i saw for Souths Ball team for 2015.

Hopefully someone in the know can provide specific information

Apparently Butcher signed for 2016-2018.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
wont you be looking for a centre to replace your lady basher??- NRL all quiet on this should be stood down for the 2015 season the same as Lui from the Cowboys was.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Maybe your roosters have a centre to free up with the signing of the roof top Breezer drinking lady groping centre you guys have signed?

Galeforce

Bench
Apparently Butcher signed for 2016-2018.

If the June 30 rules still apply U20's , then Souths can still resign him before June 30 2015 and result he legally renigs on the Rooster contract.

Means Souths play him in 2015 and can redetermine his development potential , both at Ball level and then into U20's. If he continues to be as good as expected , Souths can reassess their contract offer to keep him.

If above option true , then the Rooster signing is perfect. Why ? because if Nat Butcher continues to impress , no other club can offer him a contract. Roosters have him signed , Souths have him and can lift their offer. No other clubs can come into the dealings. If he does not live up to expectations or Souths see better options, they can allow the June 30 deadline to pass and he goes to Roosters. Ball is in Souths court , unless , Nat Butcher is pissed off with Souths.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was watching a video of Souths in Arizona.

Madge was addressing the players and Ben Lowe was there in training gear.

So he is playing on next year, must have signed him for 1 more year.

I'm happy with that some more interchange depth which is needed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Aaron Gray will be staying with us next year which is good. But does anyone know if he's just signed for 2015? Or is it longer?

Any official word yet? Cause I haven't heard anything.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cody WALKER will be axed by Sths for a domestic violence incident/s!!!

Yep it's absolutely disgraceful from him. Will probably have to wait until court case closes. He pleaded not guilty.

So if found guilty will be in more trouble.

I agree I reckon Souths will axe him.

On the NRL forum all the silly Souths haters are out as usual.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I read something about him stalking in 1 of the alleged charges too. What a complete idiot if true.

kbw

Bench
, unless , Nat Butcher is pissed off with Souths.
He is a Roosters fan apparently, but I would not imagine the is pissed off with Souths. But I tell you beware Peter Tunks, he is pillaging some great young talent out of South Eastern away from Souths.

souths1908

Juniors
So with Lote calling it quits and Auva'a suspension who do you think madge will go with? Experience or youth, so Reddy/ Goodwin or Gray/Goolagong/Crighton?

rabbitohs95

Bench
So with Lote calling it quits and Auva'a suspension who do you think madge will go with? Experience or youth, so Reddy/ Goodwin or Gray/Goolagong/Crighton?

He'll start off with Goodwin and Reddy (if fit) and eventually bleed the youngins. Same as 2014 season imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Experience to start with Goodwin and Reddy.

Expect Sam Manuleleau to play first grade next year too and obviously Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts