What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
650-750k for Te'o? He's dreamin'. He was on 350k when he was with us in 2014.

The below article is from today.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/sam-burgess-return-could-pave-the-way-for-ben-teos-move-to-brisbane/story-e6frf56c-1227611387774

But The Courier-Mail understands Te?o will be back in Brisbane next season if the Broncos are prepared to pay at least $350,000 a season for the premiership-winning Maroons hitman.

That was the figure of Te?o?s most recent deal at Souths in 2014 and the NRL?s salary-cap auditor will formally approve any fresh contract offer that matches or exceeds that amount.

We can get him back at 350k and top up the rest with third party agreements. The 700k talk is rubbish.

Rsag85

Bench
Two other names are Idris and Chambers but Chambers still has two years remaining on his current deal with the storm so that one is very unlikely

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ok crazy theory time
If walker goes but we get hiku in return for less cash
If mcqueen goes and hurrell comes in for less cash
If grant goes to be replaced by a cheaper youngster
That frees up the cash that was needed for burgess
Thatd make a team of

Inglis
Hiku- we'd also have great cover for fullback
Hurrell
Auva
Aj
Keary
Reynolds
Tyrell
Mcinnes
G.Burgess
Turner
Sutton
S.Burgess

Cook
Carter
T. Burgess
Grevsmuhl

I'd be disappointed to lose walker, he has been a favourite player since he debuted but I'd be happy with that line-up with guys like goodwin, c.walker, clark, brown as depth

Rsag85

Bench
Ok crazy theory time
If walker goes but we get hiku in return for less cash
If mcqueen goes and hurrell comes in for less cash
If grant goes to be replaced by a cheaper youngster
That frees up the cash that was needed for burgess
Thatd make a team of

Inglis
Hiku- we'd also have great cover for fullback
Hurrell
Auva
Aj
Keary
Reynolds
Tyrell
Mcinnes
G.Burgess
Turner
Sutton
S.Burgess

Cook
Carter
T. Burgess
Grevsmuhl

I'd be disappointed to lose walker, he has been a favourite player since he debuted but I'd be happy with that line-up with guys like goodwin, c.walker, clark, brown as depth

Sorry I don't like the idea of having Tyrell, Mcinnes, Keary and Turner in the starting line up

DiegoNT

First Grade
Sorry I don't like the idea of having Tyrell, Mcinnes, Keary and Turner in the starting line up

Who would you have in their places?
Turner and tyrell are favourites of maguire
Keary is incumbent 5-8 for now
I don't quite get the Mcinnes hate, his only young and still developing, he isn't isaac luke that's for sure, but his not as hopeless as people on here make out

Rsag85

Bench
Who would you have in their places?
Turner and tyrell are favourites of maguire
Keary is incumbent 5-8 for now
I don't quite get the Mcinnes hate, his only young and still developing, he isn't isaac luke that's for sure, but his not as hopeless as people on here make out

I would have Grevs and Tommy starting.

I think Cook should be starting and make Mcinnes learn more in the NSW Cup don't think he is ready yet for first grade IMO.

Cody has to much talent IMO to be playing in the NSW Cup and Keary at the moment isn't learning from his mistakes and errors during games

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think I'm dreaming a bit but in the second half of next season here is my team with Te'o back: (McQueen and Grant gone too) plus signing Hiku

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Hiku
6. Keary
7. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Tyrrell
11. Te'o
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Carter
15. Grevsmuhl
16. Turner
17. T. Burgess

We'd have Gray, Oldfield, Simone, Crichton as depth in the backs

Cody as depth in the halves

McInnes as depth at hooker.

In the forwards for cover we'd have Clark, Brown, Musgrove and B.Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.