What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm sorry but I rather lose Luke Keary over Dylan Walker.

Still hearing rumours that the club wants Ben Te'o back maybe even a mid year signing.

I'm the same mate. Don't be sorry at all!

I'd rather keep Dylan over Keary. To people who think I hate Keary I don't. I like Keary. It's just my opinion on what's in the clubs best interests with tough choices having to be made regarding our cap.

I would like Dylan to stay at centre and I'd play Cody at 6.

But as we know rsag85 no chance they will get rid of Keary over Dylan.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench

I'd rather keep Dylan over Keary. To people who think I hate Keary I don't. I like Keary. It's just my opinion on what's in the clubs best interests with tough choices having to be made regarding our cap.

The difference between Keary & Walker---Keary is a very reliable,straight,educated,smart man whilst Walker is a dropkick.

They are both very good players0--

Madge is going to pick Keary over Walker every day of the week!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
The difference between Keary & Walker---Keary is a very reliable,straight,educated,smart man whilst Walker is a dropkick.

They are both very good players.

Well the club must have a high opinion on Keary if they only re signed him for one year.

doyen

Bench

They are both very good players---BUT--

Madge is always going to pick a Keary type over Walker every day of the week!!!!!!!

Like any business you want people you can rely on!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

They are both very good players0--

In the bottom line of my post you replied too I said that too. Keary of course will be kept over Dylan. It's the way Madge will go.

What I'd do is different to Madge as I've mentioned and so has rsag85.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
the bottom line is we need to keep dylan walker to make a fair go of it next season the bottom line is we need him desperately and we all know that so do other teams and fans.i like keary and reynolds but in saying that id like to see cody walker get a run at no6 at some stage,cody walker has a good footballers brain and oozes talent we have sammy back and lets hope teo returns and nathan brown gets more field time off the bench with carter.drop mcinnes to nsw bears and keep damien cook in the 9 jersey and when cook tires or gets injured etc then put keary in the no9 and then put cody as no6 simple!!!carter can also play at no9 as we all know but id like to also see cody get a crack at no6 next season to show his wares.

Has the club and/or NRL cleared Walker (and Gray for that matter) after their OD's?

Could be interesting if he is sanctioned and made to sit out.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Some info I found this morning
Some Clarification on the Dylan Walker situation:
There are plenty of rumours and innuendos,
The facts that we know is that Madge Want's to keep Walker.
My very good mate, a Souths 3rd Party sponsor who sponsors many of OUR players.
He knows Dylan Personally and had Coffee with him on Thursday the 12th of November.
He says that Walker will be with us in 2016
I asked him, what about 2017?
He said, "They are working on it, but Walker wouldn't say yes or no".*
My mate assures me that Walker has not signed with any other club.*
BUT, he did say it will be Walkers attitude that can swing this situation in his favour.
My mates word is that "Walker has to pull his head in"
Walker broke a team "NO BOOZE" rule just before the Semi.
In my mates words, "Walker went out on a bender, he loves a drink"
This is what I had mentioned in another post. It was reported that a Sydney club player was spotted out in the Cross less than 48hrs before his game. It was also reported that a recently successful young player had attitude issues and that senior players had frowned upon it. Nekk Minnut Walker ODs and shortly later Souths tell him he's free to look elsewhere. Let's stop pretending this is something we can fix and just let him go. He can self destruct in someone else's team. We blooded three great young backs in three years, we'll find another.

southsport

First Grade
This is what I had mentioned in another post. It was reported that a Sydney club player was spotted out in the Cross less than 48hrs before his game. It was also reported that a recently successful young player had attitude issues and that senior players had frowned upon it. Nekk Minnut Walker ODs and shortly later Souths tell him he's free to look elsewhere. Let's stop pretending this is something we can fix and just let him go. He can self destruct in someone else's team. We blooded three great young backs in three years, we'll find another.

Well, now we have to wait to see if he has learned from his mistakes, if he has, manly will get the benefit.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Well, now we have to wait to see if he has learned from his mistakes, if he has, manly will get the benefit.
Since coming out of hospital he's been spotted out on the drink. He's learnt nothing. Can't see him excelling in 5/8 overnight either, anyone remember him in 2014 there?

southsport

First Grade
Since coming out of hospital he's been spotted out on the drink. He's learnt nothing. Can't see him excelling in 5/8 overnight either, anyone remember him in 2014 there?

I didn't like him at 5/8.

Thinking he may end up in the centres again with Lyon at 5/8.

Rabbits20

Immortal

That's right.

Straight out of hospital and he should have been taking it easy.

He has learnt nothing!

I don't think he's ready for 5/8. He looks lost playing there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't like him at 5/8.

Thinking he may end up in the centres again with Lyon at 5/8.

I don't care about Manly but I heard Lyon doesn't want to play 5/8.

Manly mustn't have much left in their cap. To get Walker they'll get rid of a couple of fringe players I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts