What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Daniel Vidot is leaving the Broncos. Souths were interested for some depth in the backs but in the end Souths decided not to offer him a contract.

Imo Vidot is a hot and cold player. He has great potential but hasn't reached it yet. Vidot is now looking at offers from other NRL clubs.

southsport

First Grade
So Daniel Vidot is leaving the Broncos. Souths were interested for some depth in the backs but in the end Souths decided not to offer him a contract.

Imo Vidot is a hot and cold player. He has great potential but hasn't reached it yet. Vidot is now looking at offers from other NRL clubs.

Vidot has now been granted compassionate leave, I hope he's OK.

arda.dalcik

Juniors
i think daniel vidot would be a perfect addition to our backline.
Think about out of johnston inglis and reddy, theres no real metre eaters there other than inglis.

drop reddy and vidiot would have been perfect, seems to be safe under the high ball but madge seems to get the best out of unwanted player like craig bellamy does with players in melbourne

southsport

First Grade
Think about out of johnston inglis and reddy, theres no real metre eaters there other than inglis.

drop reddy and vidiot would have been perfect, seems to be safe under the high ball but madge seems to get the best out of unwanted player like craig bellamy does with players in melbourne

You're probably right but Madge might be looking to Manuleleua or Taukafa for that position un the future.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Clark is out tonight I assume he's injured.

Lowe is taking his place in jersey 18. Lowe has had the issue with a disc in his neck and he mustn't be 100 percent yet.

Does anyone know what's wrong with Clark?

I'd much prefer Clark on the bench over Lowe.

souths_pride

Juniors

I have to disagree with Vidot being safe under the high ball! Vidot will be good in the sense that he will get you plenty of meters out of dummy half, but in terms of defusing bombs - he is probably worse than Reddy. I think I read some where that was the main reason why Wayne Bennett was reluctant to pick him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have to disagree with Vidot being safe under the high ball! Vidot will be good in the sense that he will get you plenty of meters out of dummy half, but in terms of defusing bombs - he is probably worse than Reddy. I think I read some where that was the main reason why Wayne Bennett was reluctant to pick him.

Agree with that.

Im sure we bombed the proverbial out of him at one of our games last season.

Hellray

Juniors
Roosters are trying to keep RTS and Maloney and have signed english winger Burgess, so Tupou could be the odd man out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts