What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Aron Gray to Melbourne rumour.

Oh no!

We can't lose Aaron, he is such a talent.

It's crucial we hold onto him and piss off Goodwin, Reddy and Millard.

We could also let McQueen go. Lowe is probably retiring.

Let those 5 guys go and I'm sure we can hold onto Auva'a and Gray and have enough left in the cap for 1 more player to be re-signed or buy another player from elsewhere.

Manuleleau and Olive are off contract too. But Gray is a bigger priority over these 2.

The Souths club should know keeping Aaron is a must.

hurricane57

Juniors
Oh no!

We can't lose Aaron, he is such a talent.

It's crucial we hold onto him and piss off Goodwin, Reddy and Millard.

We could also let McQueen go. Lowe is probably retiring.

Let those 5 guys go and I'm sure we can hold onto Auva'a and Gray and have enough left in the cap for 1 more player to be re-signed or buy another player from elsewhere.

Manuleleau and Olive are off contract too. But Gray is a bigger priority over these 2.

The Souths club should know keeping Aaron is a must.

Madge has Goodwin, Reddy and Millard in the side for tonight according to the paper. FMe.

alien

Referee
I'm not sure but Alien I assume you went to the match???

Was it very very very very cold at the game??

i was there and it was cold. it is colder here in campbelltown right now. it is 3 degrees celcius and is meant to go to 1 degree celcius in an hour or 2, but it's nice and warm here inside, thanks to my air con!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i was there and it was cold. it is colder here in campbelltown right now. it is 3 degrees celcius and is meant to go to 1 degree celcius in an hour or 2, but it's nice and warm here inside, thanks to my air con!

You must be extremely disappointed especially after heading out there.

I don't think we can make the top 4 this year, in fact we can kiss that goodbye imo.

We are going to be trying to secure a home elimination final which is a 5th or 6th finish. At the beginning of the season I thought Souths would finish 5th.

Did you get a hot chocolate or hot drink at the game?:):)

Also at least we won last year!!

alien

Referee
You must be extremely disappointed especially after heading out there.

I don't think we can make the top 4 this year, in fact we can kiss that goodbye imo.

We are going to be trying to secure a home elimination final which is a 5th or 6th finish. At the beginning of the season I thought Souths would finish 5th.

Did you get a hot chocolate or hot drink at the game?:):)

Also at least we won last year!!

yeah it was disappointing. they will need a winning streak after the bye if they are going to make the top 4. i have had a couple of hot chocolates tonight. frozen alien is now defrosted alien :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah it was disappointing. they will need a winning streak after the bye if they are going to make the top 4. i have had a couple of hot chocolates tonight. frozen alien is now defrosted alien :cool:

And a hot shower as well I'm sure!

Our next match in 2 weeks is another match we could very well lose. St George won't be easy at all. It depends what Souths team turns up, flip a coin:lol:

We are really missing the grunt of Sam and Te'o. Our forward pack isn't as strong this year.

Also the salary cap has taken away some of our depth so our interchange isn't as strong as the last couple of years.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can't help you there, no actual figures were mentioned.

Ok.

Well if he wants too much then let him go and we can hold onto Manuleleau who is a good prospect. Unfortunately Manuleleau has had some injuries this year so far.

Looks like we will keep Auva'a which is good.

Maybe we will keep Goodwin for 1 more year if he wants to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.