What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah Api is playing very well and has a great chance of cementing a spot at Penrith.

Looks like any rumours of us getting another player before June 30 won't happen now. The big 1 must have been Carter!

No, I don't think the big one was Carter, but it doesn't look like it will come to fruition.

hurricane57

Juniors
Yeah Api is playing very well and has a great chance of cementing a spot at Penrith.

Looks like any rumours of us getting another player before June 30 won't happen now. The big 1 must have been Carter!

Api had a great game in the GF, I was sorry to see him go.

Sure would love to see him back in Red & Green now Isaac's leaving.

EXCLUSIVE: YOUNG BUNNY RE-SIGNS

622006-020e7c34-1f9d-11e5-a135-fecb6d8d224e.jpg

Chris Grevsmuhl scores a try. Source: News Corp Australia

South Sydney have taken up a one-year option in Chris Grevsmuhl’s contract which will keep the backrower at Redfern until the end of 2016.
A Cowboys junior, Grevsmuhl signed with the Rabbitohs in 2014 and featured in the Indigenous All Stars side prior to making his NRL debut.
With 14 games now to his name, the 22-year-old says he is relishing his opportunity with the Redfern based side.
“I’d love to stay at the club as long as I could,” Grevsmuhl told foxsports.com.au.
Having scored four tries for the defending premiers this season, Grevsmuhl said competition for spots is fierce.
At the start of the season his goal was to play first grade. After ticking that off the list, his next objective was to cement his place in the 17.
“Being consistent and playing good football is all I want,” he said.
“I have to keep fighting for a position in this team.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dkinson-for-2016/story-fnp0lyn3-1227424622086

alien

Referee
EXCLUSIVE: YOUNG BUNNY RE-SIGNS

622006-020e7c34-1f9d-11e5-a135-fecb6d8d224e.jpg

Chris Grevsmuhl scores a try. Source: News Corp Australia

South Sydney have taken up a one-year option in Chris Grevsmuhl?s contract which will keep the backrower at Redfern until the end of 2016.
A Cowboys junior, Grevsmuhl signed with the Rabbitohs in 2014 and featured in the Indigenous All Stars side prior to making his NRL debut.
With 14 games now to his name, the 22-year-old says he is relishing his opportunity with the Redfern based side.
?I?d love to stay at the club as long as I could,? Grevsmuhl told foxsports.com.au.
Having scored four tries for the defending premiers this season, Grevsmuhl said competition for spots is fierce.
At the start of the season his goal was to play first grade. After ticking that off the list, his next objective was to cement his place in the 17.
?Being consistent and playing good football is all I want,? he said.
?I have to keep fighting for a position in this team.?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dkinson-for-2016/story-fnp0lyn3-1227424622086

AWESOME! i thought they said he already did resign

Rabbits20

Immortal
I knew we pretty much had a very slim chance of getting Api back.

Api has signed with Manly for 3 years from the start of next season.

Seems strange to me as he will be behind Matt Ballin.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Well I hope we get that Cameron King bloke from the Cowboys then. Seems to have good potential.

Coleman will be developing well there too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I hope we get that Cameron King bloke from the Cowboys then. Seems to have good potential.

Coleman will be developing well there too.

I just started a thread about Api going to Manly.

Can expand on our hooker options in that thread as well if you want too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Off topic but why is Nathan Brown not named this week? Injured?

As we have players back.

Sutto is back to the back row, Stewart is back and Grant is back.

Brown is fully fit and been training with the team.

I think Madge doesn't want him to play too much first grade yet. Brown has work to do on his game especially his defence, Brown rushes out of the line way too much leaving holes for the opposition.

I expect Brown to play more regularly in first grade next year for us.

Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
If we lose Gray i'll be very disappointing. He's a Souths boy through and through and has very close friends to the club and i've been following his development since he was 18 and i've always pictured him somewhere in our team.

southsport

First Grade
If we lose Gray i'll be very disappointing. He's a Souths boy through and through and has very close friends to the club and i've been following his development since he was 18 and i've always pictured him somewhere in our team.

Just a rumour at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.