What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellray

Juniors
So there is alot of talk up in Cows country that NQ just signed Ben Teo for the remainder of the season. i cant find confo yet, but quite a few fans are talking about his signing

rabbitohs95

Bench
i reckon madge will go with reddy

I hope to God that you're wrong :lol:

Olive needs the experience tbh and if we're to keep him he'll want game time. Plus he's a possible game breaker.

I suppose not helping his cause are the Knights wingers who are some of the toughest to best in the league in Uate and McManus. Reddy might be the safe option.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope to God that you're wrong :lol:

Olive needs the experience tbh and if we're to keep him he'll want game time. Plus he's a possible game breaker.

I suppose not helping his cause are the Knights wingers who are some of the toughest to best in the league in Uate and McManus. Reddy might be the safe option.

Madge normally takes the conservative and safe option as well.

Do you know how Olive played in the U20s origin match and how he's been playing for Norths recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts