What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think Cam is smart enough to understand he won't just come straight into the team without some guidance and time on the bench. We'll be fine whoever we have WE ARE SOUTH SYDNEY.

southsport

First Grade
interesting, but it also says carter will probably play dummy half, but now it looks like mcinnes will play. i give up trying to guess the line up for this game! i will just wait til friday! lol

Yeah, it's all a guessing game until they run out.

doyen

Bench

This NRL/judiciary mob have no idea at all.

If they had really believed the SC thing they would have taken the opportunity to make a huge statement tonight. Goodness knows where it goes from here on in!!

I suppose the smart players will be super careful now re. the SC!!

Anyway--good luck to Issac & Taufea from Manly. What happened with Guerra from the Roosters??

Edit--I think Guerra got off too!!

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade

If they had really believed the SC thing they would have taken the opportunity to make a huge statement tonight. Goodness knows where it goes from here on in!!

Anyway--good luck to Issac & Taufea from Manly. What happened with Guerra from the Roosters??

Guerra was cleared too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
interesting, but it also says carter will probably play dummy half, but now it looks like mcinnes will play. i give up trying to guess the line up for this game! i will just wait til friday! lol

Yep just have to wait and see.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yep who knows what happens from here?

The NRL hierarchy or whatever you want to call them make ameteur and child like/baby like decisions about changing rules. They don't seem to think it through properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts