What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench

I wish now I hadn't posed this problem.In the long run, after pondering for many long hours, I finally asked my much better half.
She reckons the answer is................"00." It's sort of like,"What's 1 & 1"--answer 11.Or 2 & 2--answer 22--& so on!!!?????
Apparently it can't be worked out on a calculator Huz so stop fiddling with the batteries.
I never was any good at Maths[either] so should never ever broach the subject.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
I wish now I hadn't posed this problem.In the long run, after pondering for many long hours, I finally asked my much better half.
She reckons the answer is................"00." It's sort of like,"What's 1 & 1"--answer 11.Or 2 & 2--answer 22--& so on!!!?????
Apparently it can't be worked out on a calculator Huz so stop fiddling with the batteries.
I never was any good at Maths[either] so should never ever broach the subject.

:lol: At least you admit it doyen.

DiegoNT

First Grade
There was speculation that he would end his career in QLD, but now that James Packer is on board at Souths it looks as though there are better long term opportunities for him in Sydney.......he likes Sydney as well.

While that sounds great, isn't lachlan Murdoch heavily involved with the broncos and those same opportunities would exist up there?

doyen

Bench
GI has said that he wants to play until he is 35 yrs--he's now 28 yrs so it could be 2022!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.